GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OG's thread, show us what you're in now.

das_fast

Blaine Likes Men

iliftthings

Ready to race!
People in here acting like they got pieces of shits... I'll show you a piece of shit...

WAAAAIIIITTTT FOOOORRRR IIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT

freshslate

Constant
constant reporting in…

this was my car in it's prime last summer. it was exactly how i wanted it. then… it started to break down on me. one thing after another, and i finally got fed up with it. took all parts off the car and traded her in for this this past saturday..

With the new job, i now commute 110km each way or 50miles each way to work. i needed a car that's comfortable and test drove a bunch before stumbling upon this car. was never on my radar because of how expensive it is, but with a dealer promo of 11k off msrp, i had to buy it

still raising the paste everyday!

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
I like this thread... good to see some old familiar faces in here.

So I started with this baby... bought her brand new

Then At around 75K she started throwing hissy fits and wouldn't get fixed (I think it was the throttle body wiring harness issue, but this didn't become well known until a couple years later)

Then I bought this thing:

Had it for about 2 years, but got tired of the 550$/mo payments and the 300$/mo gas bill... then it was like the VW gods smiled upon me as I was cruising past a toyota dealership used car section. I traded in the ram, bought this bitch, and proceeded to dump stupid amounts of money into her ever since.

She's actually in the body shop now getting some finishing touches before she goes to vinyl wrap for sowo.