GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Experienced track upgrade advice

SuperSkyline89

Das Schiesse
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
I don't of anyone on ISC coilovers on the forums now. I'm on KW VIII's and Das Genspest is on Eibach Multi-Pro R1's

emanyankee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk5 Gti
I'm on some h&r's with new Bilstien rear shocks. I will be putting on some kw's soon before too many events

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideburns Steve

I don't of anyone on ISC coilovers on the forums now. I'm on KW VIII's and Das Genspest is on Eibach Multi-Pro R1's

Hmm, thats to bad. they seemed like a possible good bang for your buck track setup. Higher spring rate options and rebuildable. If I had to spend the money I'd probably go with the VWR TrackSport coilovers. They look pretty awesome.

What kind of spring rates can you use with your KW's and the Eibach's? I had 400's front and rear on my mk2 and loved it. I was guessing 450-500 would be good for the heavier mk5.

THanks for your help!! :thumbup:

SuperSkyline89

Das Schiesse
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
I'm just on the progressive springs that come with the VIII's right now. I got into time attack recently and quickly realized I need linear springs though. I don't know which rates I'm going to get yet, I'm stripping the interior out after the season ends so I'm going to have the car weighed then and decide what to go with