GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Strictly Subies.

LuLzSeC

Ready to race!
suppose this can go here

]
is this yours? I'm torn between keeping my built EJ and buying a new STI once Subaru goes direct injection on them....
I miss getting the mpg my gti did. I drive to many DD miles. If so how's the FA20 doing?

I don't want to give up hp but i don't want to ride no prius everyday. I've been contemplating picking up another MKV just for a DD.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
is this yours? I'm torn between keeping my built EJ and buying a new STI once Subaru goes direct injection on them....

I miss getting the mpg my gti did. I drive to many DD miles. If so how's the FA20 doing?

I don't want to give up hp but i don't want to ride no prius everyday. I've been contemplating picking up another MKV just for a DD.

I think I'm gonna get the new WRX. On the forums owners are claiming 30mpg highway.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Didn't know they made graphics cards AND exhausts

LuLzSeC

Ready to race!
I think I'm gonna get the new WRX. On the forums owners are claiming 30mpg highway.

The new WRX with 6 speed is what I'm talking about :headbang:

No more trans problems with direct injection, I just wish Subaru used the D4S Injection so we would have 8 injectors to play with on the top end on bigger turbos.

I don't want to end up being limited down the road

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla

I put an sc on the frs around January.

This year it's seen 150-200 autox runs and 4 track days so far.

Faz20 holding up like a champ.

Near 32k miles now.

Pre sc, with grippy summer tires I could pull mid30s on a highway tank. Best was 36, typical was 32-33.

LuLzSeC

Ready to race!
So almost a year and a half later this is still going on. Thought I would update for anyone who runs into a situation like I am.

Tonight I got pulled over my local PD.

I wasn't doing anything wrong and I didn't even go much over 2500 rpms because I saw them sitting outside my house.

Anyways I'm pretty sure I was issued the summons after she told me she was going to issue me the load exhaust ticket. I asked her if I would have to get out for her to measure the db of my exhaust properly with a calibrated monitor.

She never said she thought my exhaust was loud she only said that my neighbors were calling and complaining.

Also the location of where I was pulled over she was following me for a good 1/2 mile and the road(s) are not what is indicated by the ticket.

anyways I found this

So i'll be going to court in a few days because as far as I can tell I am within my every right and I was even unjustly prosecuted given shes using her judgment as a reference for sound measuring. I'm going to get my car inspected by the state DMV this week so that will prove I have a properly installed and not leaking exhaust system.

Regardless the ticket is a $54 offense I'll need to rack up about 20 of them to compare to buying a new CBE and then there's that moral aspect....