GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

All new Ford Focus RS--wow !!!

JoeyGTI

Touring Car Champion
AWD and pushing to close 350HP wowzers. Love the all new interior as well and that flat bottom steering wheel. Ford hits another one out of the park again.

What a year so far for Ford and 2015 has just started !!!!!

Gotta love the extremely popular and hot selling 15' EcoBoost Mustang, the sick Ford GT that stole the entire show at the Detroit Auto Show, all new Raptor, all new F-150, and now this all new Focus RS !!!!

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Yup, I'm really impressed with Ford bringing its A game recently. I'm curious on how many of these will make it to our shores. Now VW needs to one up with the R400.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Love the all new interior as well and that flat bottom steering wheel.

Hmmmm....yeah, I'll pass on that interior actually.

Maximum6

FASTER
subaru must be crapping their pants...or at least peed a little.

So is VW...considering they just "introduced" the Golf R for the America a few days ago....

Even if STI does come with a new FA20 engine, its not gonna have Recaros, a nice Exhaust tone, or Adaptive dampers, or Hatchback.

Knowing VW, they'll NEVER give us the Recaros they have in the R400.

JoeyGTI

Touring Car Champion
I love the all new re-designed interior, quite honestly I think it looks better than the new Mk7 GTI interior which has all that shiny glossy black piano finish, fingerprint prone, plastic trim that many Mk7 owners have been complaining about, hahah

I like the blue stitching and can't wait to see the seating options. All surfaces are high-end soft touch materials.

Here's a small teaser pic of the all new Focus RS interior.

Attachments

• IMG_2171.JPG
    IMG_2171.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:

JoeyGTI

Touring Car Champion
Loving the aggressive front end.

It looks so much more aggressive, sportier and modern than my MKV !! I will definitely be in the market soon for the RS or a 16' EcoBoost Mustang :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_2172.JPG
    IMG_2172.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_2173.JPG
    IMG_2173.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 360