GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HELP HELP

Bgatz

Ready to race!
https://ibb.co/hzUrD8

so over the summer I let my mom daily my R32. only mods are a cutback exhaust. So yesterday was a really hot day and a few issues occurred.

First is the AC doesn't work when you hit the button it makes a noise similar to when someone is out of breathe .

Second is the issue I'm more concerned with. So i pulled a few codes P2098, P2272, and P0507. So I'm familiar with these as they are idle higher than expected and 02 sensors too lean. so at first i figured 02s went bad the idle is also a little rough. so upon popping the hood while running there is this loud sucking noise. i was able to pinpoint it coming from the valve cover in this little hole above what i believe is the PCV any help is greatly appreciated.

keydRu32

BUMP for this!! Just had this issue happen on my R32, bought the whole kit from RKXtech, will be installing asap. Will come back with info :)

keydRu32

BUMP for this!! Just had this issue happen on my R32, bought the whole kit from RKXtech, will be installing asap. Will come back with info :)

Just got the call from my mech, this fixed the issue. Picking my car up tomorrow!! :thumbsup: