GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LED tails quad ring VCDS mod

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Disable the cold diagnostics and you should have no errors.

buckets

Ready to race!
You'll have to experiment. I suggested early on in this thread to change the pin assignment in the loom to the outer. But I'm not sure it will work because of the way the system works. You could try getting into VCDS and setting tail lights to 0% then setting the "brake light as tail light" function to whatever value was for the tail light. If you get the dot only on the outer working as tail light and brake, then re-assign the pins in the loom plug as outlined above.

j9ysn

Cheers @buckets!
Will play around and see what I come up with.
Probably just keep it tapped in to the parkers and keep it unique to the skyline as you said earlier in the thread..
Thanks for your replies guys I'll post pics with my final outcome

buckets

Ready to race!
Cheers @buckets!
Will play around and see what I come up with.
Probably just keep it tapped in to the parkers and keep it unique to the skyline as you said earlier in the thread..
Thanks for your replies guys I'll post pics with my final outcome

@j9ysn - How did you go with the project? Been a few months and no pics. :iono:

buckets

Ready to race!
Update for those wanting this mod done

I'm now working with The Retrofitters for this mod. Those who want it can order the OEM Valeos through them and have them modded before they arrive to you. Mods include dual reverse, and the quad ring as DkN has had done.

drval85

Go Kart Newbie
Necrobump! Anyone ever figure out quad parking/turn/brake? I currently have quad parking and turn, but only the outer centers are brakes. Don’t mind soldering/repinning, but I don’t have the experience to figure out how to set up on my own.