GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where are my exhaust buffs? I need your help

GTI_Dawg

Silver
Car(s)
06 GTI
So after getting my new wheels (VMR V701s) I started noticing an increase in the number of panties being dropped when I roll by (see the below exhibits..what do you guys think? do you like?)
My next questions is addressed to all my exhaust experts out there...The other day my now very metrosexual/questionable friend rolls up in a Fiat Abarth which he had just purchased and seemed very proud of....I am not one to judge but that's kind of a chick car if you ask me....anyway all jokes aside I think I got a little aroused when I heard how sexy his stock exhaust sounded... I could hear his turbo whistling through the exhaust and instantly wanted something identical for my GTI.... I'm assuming a straight pipe with no cats and no resonator will generate something similar however I want to know for sure....Does anyone know what I could do to get that particular sound? Any brands in particular? I want to be able to hear my turbo whistling especially at a slow roll and I know most S4 Audi's have the same sound but can I get the GTI to make it? Thanks in advance