GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

C-ville intro...

xavriel2

XxxX
Car(s)
2018 Facelift GTI
Sup gents and of course lasses too. been signed up for the forum for a long time now and thought that an intro would be good now that I'm back in the area. Good to see lots of dub owners in the area,,,this was not the case when I was stationed at Nellis in Vegas. as far as I go I've been working on driving nothing but dubs since I started driving some 12 years ago and to this point I've been successful. I'm a V-Dub diehard and have always loved the styling and sportiness that most of the dubs I've owned provide. I've even learned to appreciate the problems that add character to the pleasures of owning a dub, because only we can truly know what it is to have a superb piece of German engineering. as the title describes I live in north central Virginia (Palmyra-Charlottesville area), and have been looking for ways to increase my knowledge in dumbness as I see many of you have an over abundance of dumbness. <<<LOL that's funny. Actually, anyone that is in the area that needs help or would like to have get togethers exclusively for dubs, let me know. I have a ton of tools and don't charge to help in working on cars. I simply do it for fun unless it's gonna put me out some money. Hopefully some of you guys would be willing to do the same in the rare chance I have an extreme need for something that I don't have or simply cant do. I drive an '07 GTI that I bought locally and have loved it everyday. I think this is all I'm putting in my intro since this is getting long. By the way I am trained in being longwinded as you can see above.:headbang:

VW_GTI5

Eat Sleep VW
Welcome man. I guess your a ways from Newport News VA then. When were you stationed in Las Vegas? I was stationed there till May 2010. I was part of sin city euros when I was stationed there if you have heard of that club.