GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LBJ, D-Wade, Bosh, Amare...

applemonkey

I've got hoes
I personally am not the biggest fan of him and I don't believe that we are going to dominate by any means just because he came. But how is he betraying the cavs? He has played for them for a number of years but now he has to look out for himself and his family and not do something just to make some "fans" happy who will burn his jersey when he does something thats not to their liking.

He didnt "betray" the cavs....but how he paraded and lured them along for national scrutinizing under national tv can leave a sour taste in your mouth.

Also D. Fish just signed with the heat, i wonder who is going to be their bench now.

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
He didnt "betray" the cavs....but how he paraded and lured them along for national scrutinizing under national tv can leave a sour taste in your mouth.

Also D. Fish just signed with the heat, i wonder who is going to be their bench now.

Uhhh where did you hear that Fisher signed with the Heat?

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Uhhh yea you spoke way too soon

Oh and if you didnt like the word "betrayed" for what Lebron did, we'll just call it clown

Lebron clowned Cleveland and the rest of Ohio and then went on his merry way to South Beach

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
...But how is he betraying the cavs?...

He clowned (and betrayed): Dan Gilbert had made many attempts to contact him, but Lebron avoided his own owner. His teammates had attempted to contact him too (some of which are his close friends) yet again, he avoided them too. There's people that he talked into coming here and playing with last year, only for him to up and leave those players after half a season. There was a lot of unfinished business, and others were in for the long haul, that now feel like they're starting again at square one.

In typical trade talks done with class, the player speaks with his owner, his teammates, etc...and then makes a decision that he lets them know about before it's made public. He doesn't shit where he eats and then go out on public television and create a circus of it the way he did. That was nothing short of ego-centric and everything Dan Gilbert said it was. Then again, you're posting that you don't understand what was done wrong and you live in southern Florida. So I can see why you wouldn't get it. No offense. I'm just saying, most people in Southern Florida probably don't see a problem with it. And they probably don't know the whole story back home.

Rest assure, if he has a conscious...this will ride it for a while. And winning a championship on the shoulders of D. Wade and Bosh won't feel anything like winning one at home....a home that's never had one. A home you promised to bring a championship to before you were done.

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
Are you fucking kidding me?

Lebrons decision was the biggest decision ever in sports because of the way it impacted the league. Did you not get why everybody was glued to their tv waiting for his decision? Why every owner, player, and fan was anxiously waiting where he was going? He gets paid to hype up things for ESPN because GUESS WHAT HE WORKS FOR THE FUCKING NETWORK. He wouldnt have a job if he didnt do that. His sportscenters are always great because he has his own style that he brings to the table.

Ever wonder why they send him out on location? Because he is one of the best ESPN has. Do you think they'd send their worst interviewer to some of the greatest sporting events? Yea sure

Again this is my opinion so im not "fucking kidding".

The cat was out of the bag the day before, all legitimate sources had him going to Miami, even his biggest but swinger Chris Broussard.

They only send him out because his "style" on SportsCenter is played out. Sure it might have been hip when he started out with them but no one should have that much fucking enthusiasm reading from a teleprompter, give me a break.

Didn't betray by not telling his current team at the time what he might be doing and in doing that all season ticket holders had to buy the WHOLE season before he made his decision. What a nice guy LeBron is. :thumbdown:

sorry spoke too soon, fisher is meeting with the heat to discuss contract negotiations

You are putting the cart before the horse more than that parade they had in Miami the other night. :lol:

iSpool

United_Euros
Car(s)
DSG 2dr MKV GTi
Even though I live in Southeast Florida, and have for the past 2-3 years. I was born and raised in Cleveland. I had been a LeBron fan since I was 12 or 13. What he did to the state of Ohio is unforgivable. Not only is he is a Villain in the city of Cleveland, or his own hometown of Akron, but all throughout Ohio.

I burned all of my LeBron Apparel just like 99% of Cleveland Cavaliers fans did. I will NEVER root for LeBron again, I don't care what anyone thinks or how they want to say it, LeBron betrayed, thats right BETRAYED everyone in the state of Ohio that cheered for him ever since he started getting his spotlight on National TV when he was still in Highschool at St. Vincent Saint Mary's. There were 20,000+ fans that went to watch him play every home game for the past 6+ years. What did he do to repay all of those fans? Oh yea, thats right, he basically thanked them with a nice "F*CK YOU" on his way to the Bank and South Beach.

Like others said, if he wins a championship every year for the next 6 years in Miami, it wont even equal what 1 championship would have meant Cleveland. I think LeBron diminished his name and brand starting July 1st when he made all of the Franchises come to Cleveland to throw their "pitches" to LeBron. What he did was so unclassy, he made the whole Free agency summit about him.

Obviously, being a Cavaliers fan, I am upset that he left Cleveland, but if he would have done it in a Class Act way, no one including my self would be so Angry. I mean look I can understand, he's 25 years old, wants to win a championship and go down as one of the best in the History of the NBA. I feel that he stabbed all of his fans from Ohio in the back on national television, maybe many people don't see it like that, but if you were a Cavs fan, and you've cheered for him for years, you would.

In my honest opinion, I feel that the league has turned to complete shit. How fair is it that every other team and all of their fans has to watch the same teams win every year. Thats no way on running a league. I don't even know how Miami pulled it off, signing 3 max contract free agents in one season. Your talking about well over 300 million dollars in the next 6 years to THREE players.

The most ironic part of his "Decision" was that he did it at the Boys and Girls Club headquarters. Does he realize how many kids look up to him. The only thing he said the whole hour of his "The Decision" special was "I want to win, I want to win." What kind of Role-model says that kind of stuff? Not only on National Television, but at the Boys and Girls Club?

In my opinion he made a complete fool of himself. I thought LeBron was more of a competitor, Thats all.

LeBron James is public enemy #1 throughout Ohio, many have said he is no longer welcome in the very state he was born and raised. That is very sad, but I am pretty sure he knew this was one of many consequences when he chose Miami over Cleveland.

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat

lol its not like cleveland made lebron a good player. he had God given talent

the fans watched because he was fun to watch

the fans went to the games because they were entertained

you make it sound like lebron should be thankful they supported him from highschool... no shit, he was a "phenom" and y'all wanted to see him play

without all that he would have just been another player

he stayed with cleveland for 7 years and fulfilled his contract

get over it

Squish_GTI

Ball till I fall
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Kobe Bryant's probably saying: "FINALLY, SOME CHALLENGE!"
It's going to be fun watchin Heat vs Lakers on Christmas Day.

To all the Cleveland Cavaliers fans, let me just say that I relate to everything you guys are going through because that's the same thing Vince Carter did to us 6 years ago.

On his way out, in the interview he said: "Toronto hasn't seen the real VC, I've just been getting by on my God-given athletic ability, NJ on the other hand will see the real deal, the passion and the never quitting VC". He burned Toronto on National TV saying things like "Canadian cable television is hard to watch, I'm so happy I'm going to US to see real cable"...lol I get it, it's better TV down there, but do you have to say that in your interview??

We still BOO him till this day. 6 years later. Every time he touches the ball. That prick deserves it.

Now, on the other hand, he DID put Toronto on the map when he played for us, he represented us well in the slam dunk contest and all-star games. All he had to do was leave graciously, and we would have applaused him every time he came back with a different jersey.