GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LBJ, D-Wade, Bosh, Amare...

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
Dan Gilbert also owns Fathead, the company that makes life size wall stickers of athletes. Today he lowered the price of the LeBron James Fathead to $17.41. Benedict Arnold was born in 1741, awesome.

http://www.fathead.com/nba/cleveland-cavaliers/lebron-james-drives-fathead-junior/

And as far as his decision, it should not have really surprised anyone, all the reports before had him going to Miami, from reliable sources, what a fuck up ESPN allowing their employees to give it away. What made all the reality show worse was Stuart Scott, he fucking sucks. :thumbdown:

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
^ yea i saw that earlier.

i cant hate on lebron choosing miami but the way he went about everything was a douche move.

applemonkey

I've got hoes
Does everyone across the nation get the same ESPN staff, or is it divided into regional shows? Just wondering, because it seems a lot of the staff on the shows that I watch are from Ohio. (Sportscenter, First and Ten, Mike and Mike, etc).

mike and mike arent regional based....so everything is national

applemonkey

I've got hoes
Dan Gilbert also owns Fathead, the company that makes life size wall stickers of athletes. Today he lowered the price of the LeBron James Fathead to $17.41. Benedict Arnold was born in 1741, awesome.

http://www.fathead.com/nba/cleveland-cavaliers/lebron-james-drives-fathead-junior/

And as far as his decision, it should not have really surprised anyone, all the reports before had him going to Miami, from reliable sources, what a fuck up ESPN allowing their employees to give it away. What made all the reality show worse was Stuart Scott, he fucking sucks. :thumbdown:

stuart scott does not suck. He is one of those who can actually do sportscenter very well. Also his interviews with athletes and past presidents are really good.

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
stuart scott does not suck. He is one of those who can actually do sportscenter very well. Also his interviews with athletes and past presidents are really good.

Are you out of fucking your fucking mind??? :eyebulge:

He is awful on SportsCenter, his catch phrases are overused, uninteresting and stupid which is mainly the reason he does NOT do it anymore, they just send him out to location spots for games.

His interviews always consist of softball questions and constant cock sucking and ego stroking of the various athletes or celebs, that is not being a good interviewer IMO.

Last night he said it was "the biggest decision ever in sports." He hyped it up like it was a title fight or championship game, for that he sucks even more.

The way he got that glass eye is also a huge fucking FAIL...look it up.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Edit: Did anyone catch that Miami show with the "3 kings" tonight? Am I bias/hating, or was that corny as all hell to everyone else too?

applemonkey

I've got hoes
Are you out of fucking your fucking mind??? :eyebulge:

He is awful on SportsCenter, his catch phrases are overused, uninteresting and stupid which is mainly the reason he does NOT do it anymore, they just send him out to location spots for games.

His interviews always consist of softball questions and constant cock sucking and ego stroking of the various athletes or celebs, that is not being a good interviewer IMO.

Last night he said it was "the biggest decision ever in sports." He hyped it up like it was a title fight or championship game, for that he sucks even more.

The way he got that glass eye is also a huge fucking FAIL...look it up.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Lebrons decision was the biggest decision ever in sports because of the way it impacted the league. Did you not get why everybody was glued to their tv waiting for his decision? Why every owner, player, and fan was anxiously waiting where he was going? He gets paid to hype up things for ESPN because GUESS WHAT HE WORKS FOR THE FUCKING NETWORK. He wouldnt have a job if he didnt do that. His sportscenters are always great because he has his own style that he brings to the table.

Ever wonder why they send him out on location? Because he is one of the best ESPN has. Do you think they'd send their worst interviewer to some of the greatest sporting events? Yea sure

Again this is my opinion so im not "fucking kidding".

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
I hope Lebron never wins in his life

I never liked the Cavs, but what he did to them was plain WRONG, it was betrayal

Say he does win a championship, then what? Reggie Miller said it right when he stated that 3 or 4 cups with Miami is equal to 1 cup in Cleveland, thats IF he had stayed.

Will he be satisfied when he gets it? Or will he be full of regrets for betraying his town and ruining his reputation? I hope people never forget what he did

Ive never liked him and knew he was a cocky haughty bastard, but especially NOW, someone would have to be crazy to even MENTION him in a conversation comparing him to Jordan/Kobe/Magic/Bird etc

BossDuB27

Illuminati
I personally am not the biggest fan of him and I don't believe that we are going to dominate by any means just because he came. But how is he betraying the cavs? He has played for them for a number of years but now he has to look out for himself and his family and not do something just to make some "fans" happy who will burn his jersey when he does something thats not to their liking.