GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LBJ, D-Wade, Bosh, Amare...

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
LeBron James Is A Cocksucker

Tomorrow is the day LeBron James becomes the most unlikable person in the NBA, and perhaps all of American sports. I used to think he was okay a year ago. No more. He's the villain now.

It doesn't matter where he opts to go. If he goes to Chicago, he's a cocksucker. If he goes to Miami, he's a goddamn cocksucker. Even if he goes back to Cleveland, he's a goddamn cocksucker. He's a self-aggrandizing sack of shit, and ESPN is a bunch of pussy-whipped enablers for giving him a free hour of airtime tomorrow night and inevitably using 55 minutes of it to let Stu Scott give him a rimjob.

Look at what Kevin Durant did today He signed an extension well before he could have filed for free agency, announced the signing, and then went back about his business. He didn't need all this dog-and-pony show bullshit. James does, and that means he's a dipshit. People have been kissing this man's ass SINCE FUCKING MIDDLE SCHOOL, and he still needs this hourlong AFI tribute special? Bullshit. BULLSHIT.

And I don't care that he asked ESPN to use the commercial airtime tomorrow night to go to charity. That's the most transparent use of charity for the sake of self-aggrandizement I've seen since I saw some actor do it yesterday. "Hey ESPN, why don't you spend an hour kissing my ass? Oh, don't worry. We'll give the money to AIDS babies. That totally makes me selfless." No, it doesn't.

And FUCK YOU to ESPN for going along with this "Bond on Bonds" redux. If an ESPN reporter found concrete proof this morning that James was going to Cleveland or somewhere else, do you think ESPN would let him run with it? FUCK AND NO. They'd stick him in a fucking Lucite box and throw him in the cellar until 10PM. They're the whoringest whores that have ever whored. I heard they offered LeBron's crew free blowjobs if he wins a title next year. Wilbon asked to blow him JUST A LITTLE BIT. Not much. Just a little bit.

LeBron is now the guy you openly root against. If he leaves Cleveland tomorrow night, he'll have needlessly strung along an entire fanbase and given them the middle finger by making their breakup spectacularly public. If he stays, he'll have spent two years cockteasing the rest of the world about going somewhere else when he probably never wanted to leave Ohio to begin with. There's no end result tonight that makes LeBron a sympathetic figure. He's already gone past the point of no return. He's a cocksucker. He's a guy that cares more about the end result of playing basketball – massive, unending adulation – than he does actual basketball.

I don't begrudge him that attitude. I'd be the same way if I were a basketball player. All I'd give a shit about would be what I make and where I'm drinking tonight. And I don't begrudge him the right to play somewhere other than Cleveland. It's Cleveland. It blows. There's nothing to do in that town except masturbate and cry. But there's a normal way of doing things, and there's the dick way of doing things, and making your own free agency a two-year drama capped off with a variety show directed by Senor Spielbergo falls squarely in the purview of FLAMING FUCKING DICK MOVES. James is trying to bullshit the world into believing this whole process is some great entertainment he's lavishing upon you. It's not. It's a con. Right now, a lot of people aren't buying the shit this man is selling. And really, that's all LeBron James is these days: a fucking salesman.

:thumbup:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
if lebron stays in cleveland there will be no one around him AGAIN.

Chicago picking up Boozer doesn't necessarily make them a better theam than the Cavs if Lebron stays here in Cleveland. The same can be said with Bosh being in Miami now. So I'm not too sure that above comment holds any significance. Lets not forget that the Cavs have had the leagues most wins two years in a row with their roster. Unfortunately you win some and you lose some, and the post season didn't go their way. Boozer going to Chicago could still equal Chicago losing to the Cavs with Lebron this coming season. Do the Cavs have a fantastic #2 guy? No. But they have a few pretty good guys out there working with him. Not to mention, there's still a little room/time to shuffle a player here and there and pick someone up soon (which I think they'll do). Lebron with Byron Scott at the helm in Cleveland should still sound appealing to a handful of good picks still out there. :iono:

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
lebrons making the announcement from greenwich ct. that would be the perfect location if he was signing with NY or NJ.

ARES MKV

Ready to race!
I still support LBJ, I really hope he goes to Miami, or stays in Cleveland. Be funny if some how he has master minded a sign and trade to the lakers this whole time..

b-rye

DuBBiN like McLovin
Car(s)
BM GLI
I still support LBJ, I really hope he goes to Miami, or stays in Cleveland. Be funny if some how he has master minded a sign and trade to the lakers this whole time..

lawl, if so just hand them the trophy. Then Phil will not only have the best player in the NBA, but the two best players in the NBA.

b-rye

DuBBiN like McLovin
Car(s)
BM GLI
^^I pee like that dog in your sig when I get some morning wood

back to thread! Go!

ARES MKV

Ready to race!
^^I pee like that dog in your sig when I get some morning wood

back to thread! Go!

Hahahahaha... What is sad about my laker thing is two things.

One the lakers have a GM amazing enough to pull such a deal off.

Two, The anti-bron Kobe fans would instantly say how much they love Bron. EG how they all talked massive shit about Ron Artest till he suited up Gold and Purple. I honestly cannot stand how much they hate lebron just because some one is challenging their Kobe at greatness. Neither player will ever be Jordan so both are just vying for second best.