GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

10k Service

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
Did you know.. it's $230 for a GTI when it comes down to the 10k service?
How much are you guys paying, or will pay?

I'm taking in the GTI next Saturday for the dealership and I to look at the bent knuckle. But I must pay a separate fee for it on top of the service... which probably will happen 2 weeks from now. :frown:

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
Did you know.. it's $230 for a GTI when it comes down to the 10k service?
How much are you guys paying, or will pay?

I'm taking in the GTI next Saturday for the dealership and I to look at the bent knuckle. But I must pay a separate fee for it on top of the service... which probably will happen 2 weeks from now. :frown:

what a rip...i paid $126 for my 10K service

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
wow. ^ I'm gonna call elsewhere and see, but I need just a few more stickers to get a free service ! LOL

More MD feedback appreciated! :smile:

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
I dont pay anything. Do it yourself, I work at Lexus/Toyota and the VW/Audi dealership is owned by the same company (Y)

the up side 2 getting it done at the dealer is the fact that since it'z still warrantied, they can say that ur up 2 date on ur services and they can't screw u over

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
I see, but I need the rotation and balancing after they fix my bent knuckle... so I think I'm stuck paying the lousy $200 :frown: . Plus, I think I want that sticker:mad: for the free service later on. Anyhow, I'll be doing my own oil change at 14-15k. Depending on how hard I push the car between now and then.