GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Doug18

Car(s)
R 32
i thought that you already had the pcv fix?

Doug18

Car(s)
R 32
The "h" was a typo, lol. Canadian LTD is like the cheapest whiskey money can buy, 15$ for 1.75L. I lost at beer pong hardcore tonight, like three games in a row so I'm feeling it lol.

canadian LTD sounds like pure gasoline ha ah probably rougher than aristocrat or that other cheap vodka that i avoid

Semparatus

3.2 Liters of Win
Car(s)
2008 BMP .:R32
Yeah man, the LTD is pretty rough. After a while though, they all taste the same... :drinking: That sucks about the 19th man, but I'm sure i'll catch you around sometime. Not quite as stock as I used to be!

Anybody interested in airsoft on the 20th? Me and a buddy are going to Ballahack Airsoft (2900 Ballahack rd) :thumbsup: around 9:30am

Semparatus

3.2 Liters of Win
Car(s)
Nah, haven't gotten rid of the monster truck yet.

I'm really trying to decide if I want to put more money into my car or trade it in (if) when the Scirocco comes out and go for that. If VWoA doesn't bring it over, I'm definitely going to slam the GTI on coils, get the GT line front bumber and stage 2.

It's just a waiting game now.

Doug18

Car(s)
R 32
if the rocco does come over it would probably only be the 265 awd model and they would probably start it around 35k but yea if that came over i would drop the r for it in a heart beat ... waiting and seeing if you can get smtn better isnt very fun but it is something that it seems very few ppl can do i have mastered this skill ha ha oh and keep that canadian whiskey to yourself (they probably use the stuff in their heaters up there)

Semparatus

3.2 Liters of Win
Car(s)
By the way, do you know if my shirt and sticker ever came in?

ghostgti

CATCHMEIFYOUCAN!
Car(s)
08 White GTI
hey, went to buffalo last night, i did the blazin challenge and got my picture put up on the wall and got a free t-shirt, yea...im hurtin today oh and by the way doug where the hell have you been?

Doug18

Car(s)
R 32
hey, went to buffalo last night, i did the blazin challenge and got my picture put up on the wall and got a free t-shirt, yea...im hurtin today oh and by the way doug where the hell have you been?

hey man 2 weeks ago (thanksgiving) i was at my G-ma's house and yesterday i didnt come out because i had to get up early to get to the airport to get to here in smugglers notch VT

ghostgti

CATCHMEIFYOUCAN!
Car(s)
08 White GTI
hey man 2 weeks ago (thanksgiving) i was at my G-ma's house and yesterday i didnt come out because i had to get up early to get to the airport to get to here in smugglers notch VT

put my intercooler on today, also found out i have been running 100 octane program and not my 93 because i have them both, well its been on 100 and misfiring like crazy, well not anymore and its even fuckin crazier before, had a run in with a vette today, his license plate said VETWILD yea he wasnt to wild after i whooped his ass LOL...:fighting0030:

ghostgti

CATCHMEIFYOUCAN!
Car(s)
08 White GTI
damn i would prolly be getting some mad tickets if i did the C2 turbo in the R ha ha runnin down "wild" vettes thats sick hope i can see it sometime i will still be out of town this fri/sat and then the weekend after that is christmas so i will be out of town but hopefully we will catch up soon (before it gets impounded ha ha)

wont happen, they will have to catch me first....LOL....i really dont speed all that much, just when i see the right oppurtunity to whoop some v8 ass...:paddle: