GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Build Thread (bags, bbs, BT, ect...)

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Found out if you do a vacuum pump delete you also need to block off the oil feed for it.

nagami

Good stuff here! sub'ddd

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Isn't too much more at this point. Will have it in Savannah this weekend.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Turned it up a bit more to 440whp and I DID do some pretty gnarly burnouts. Will need to upload the videos

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Turned it up a bit more to 440whp and I DID do some pretty gnarly burnouts. Will need to upload the videos

Do you have details of your build somewhere, turbo and fueling? I looked through the thread and saw a pic of the turbo but didn't see mention of actual model.

What was your original power goal?

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Do you have details of your build somewhere, turbo and fueling? I looked through the thread and saw a pic of the turbo but didn't see mention of actual model.

What was your original power goal?

Ummmmmmmm, I don't think I've posted any real details about it. Fueling is TT-RS low pressure fuel pump, Torqbyte PM4 LPFP control module, RS4 Injectors, RS4 pressure relief valve, and an APR HPFP (Soon to be replaced by an IE pump), running 93 octane. Turbo is a GTX3076 gen 1. Didn't have a real power goal set, 450 was a soft target, and 500 would be cool is basically where my mind was at. :lol:

Rest of the engine, IE connecting rods, JE pistons, IE valve springs and retainers, Supertech intake and exhaust valves, 1.8T oil pump conversion, IE intake manifold, FFE Exhaust manifold

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Ummmmmmmm, I don't think I've posted any real details about it. Fueling is TT-RS low pressure fuel pump, Torqbyte PM4 LPFP control module, RS4 Injectors, RS4 pressure relief valve, and an APR HPFP (Soon to be replaced by an IE pump), running 93 octane. Turbo is a GTX3076 gen 1. Didn't have a real power goal set, 450 was a soft target, and 500 would be cool is basically where my mind was at. :lol:

Rest of the engine, IE connecting rods, JE pistons, IE valve springs and retainers, Supertech intake and exhaust valves, 1.8T oil pump conversion, IE intake manifold, FFE Exhaust manifold

Look forward to your progress, nice setup, looks like you have plenty of room to add more power if you want.