GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OG's thread, show us what you're in now.

FiXXXerX

Ready to race!
I don't think that I qualify as 'OG', but I've met a bunch of you at SoWo and even around my city. And I'm still rocking a GolfMKV sticker on my window to this day ;)

When I joined this site :

Now :

tomshouse516

tomtomtomotomtomtomtomtom
Car(s)
09 GT1
Sold my GTI in mid 2013

Condition when sold
photo.JPG by tomshouse516, on Flickr

At its best

After the GTI I had an RX7 for a short period of time that I blew the engine than scrapped because for a killer deal on an E30 vert that fell through :mad::mad:

IMG_3477.JPG by tomshouse516, on Flickr

I am currently driving a dumped out static S10 4.3, 5 speed with a welded diff .. Drift truck xx Sketch10

IMG_5559.JPG by tomshouse516, on Flickr

Unfortunatly put it into a tree last week at my top secret test track :mad::mad:

IMG_5578.JPG by tomshouse516, on Flickr

And per my usual I still have my ratty Sportster that is in tracker mode for the last few years

IMG_4959.JPG by tomshouse516, on Flickr

And I recently picked up this beater bike for next to nothing

IMG_5106.JPG by tomshouse516, on Flickr

I also have a yellow X-terra that is serving rainy day DD duties and we are looking to add a used Impeza to the fleet because there is a child on its way that I helped make..

That my life.. closing on a house, baby on the way, and a shitty S10 that I now need to fix.

Cool Story bro.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
I haven't seen you around in A LONG time Tom. I remember your car fresh from the body shop at SoWo 2012.

tomshouse516

tomtomtomotomtomtomtomtom
Car(s)
09 GT1
I haven't seen you around in A LONG time Tom. I remember your car fresh from the body shop at SoWo 2012.

Yea man I have been moving around a ton and laying low, if I wasn't closing on a house and my truck was not crashed I would make the SOWO trek this year.

Love that pic BTW

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
:cool:

Attachments

• a5e4avup.jpg
    a5e4avup.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 669
  • IMG_31207030242134.jpeg
    IMG_31207030242134.jpeg