GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HK GTIs

White Fang

Passed Driver's Ed
Ditto! Raised there for 14 years, spent the rest of my time Down Under. Been visiting every year without fail! :headbang:

Also thinking of doing a 1-2 year stint there at some stage for experience, but not at all keen on the work/life balance to justify staying longer than 2 years. :23:

PhantomPirelli

Ready to race!
Back to HK from vancouver a year ago, daytime working in SZ and stay in HK at night. Driving a Pirelli GTI, nice to see you all in HK!:happyanim:

Epwerkz

Ready to race!
hi everyone's..need some help for you guys. my fiance is flying to hong kong this coming thursday from jakarta indoensia.btw Im looking for a rieger front lip.anyone can recommend? please pm me :)

thnx

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti
hey dan when r u back? i just GOT here last night!

so yes, 1) where's the meets? i heard there's local meets and 2) where can i get that "cheap forge DV" and such?

where can i get parts for our car?!!?! And where's the best place to get rims = )

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
im from HK, but go to school in canada. i just graduated and found a job here in canada. i will be going back to hk in end of NOV!!!~~~

is there anywhere in HK island, kowloon to buy mkv parts? or do i have to go to tsuen wan and those places? i wanna get cheap intake.... intake in canada are too expensive!

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti
Not gonna happen man.. you might as well buy it from canada ..

Whereabouts r u? toronto or vancouver? If you're local we can help.

Hong Kong i can only recommend checking out targa racing. They seem to be the more mainstream vw/audi/porsche tuners around. Otherwise i guess check out parts4euro but I find them kind of expensive.

Hong Kong vw site: vorschit.hk.org ... something like that, google it up.

They have local meets on friday night, they call it FND friday night drive.

yung_wallace B5

RACE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!
Car(s)
06 MKV GTI
i havent been back since 07... dame i miss it, but cant find time to go back, also dont want to leave me MKV here alone lol

danizer

im a fob
im from HK, but go to school in canada. i just graduated and found a job here in canada. i will be going back to hk in end of NOV!!!~~~

is there anywhere in HK island, kowloon to buy mkv parts? or do i have to go to tsuen wan and those places? i wanna get cheap intake.... intake in canada are too expensive!

Parts4Euro is located in HK. The bad thing about P4E is that their shipping is shit so you should drop by their office to see if there is anything you can pick up :thumbup:

aLeX 1.4 s tsi

Passed Driver's Ed
diggin an old thread..but i was hoping if anyone can help me find/recommend places that would sell parts(carbon fire splitter ect) for a mk6 gti.

im going to HK in a couple of days for a month, any help would be really appreciated.i ask for help is because i cant read or write Chinese :frown: i can speak fine tho

GTiQ

Im Hong Kong working and living, but leaving January to move back to NZ.