GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Your GTI: Work or play ?

loft

Ready to race!
Yea so its a small efficient german hatchback perfect for going from A->B. Hah yea right. I have a nissan altima which I use to commute to work (real dirty nasty pothole-d area) and Im going to use the GTI for commuting around my home and on weekends. I plan to keep her super clean and modded up nicely under the hood.

Wondering whats up with everyone else? Is this ure first car you gonna use for everything.... Is this your beater for the SL65 you have hiding in the garage lol.

Dude123

Oval Champion
This is my first car ever. I will be using my GTi for everything. :p

drunkenmaster

Passed Driver's Ed
Dude123 said:
This is my first car ever. I will be using my GTi for everything. :p

Same with mine. It'll be my daily driver but it'll also have some mods to make a good looking and even better performing daily driver, so it's gonna be for both WORK and PLAY :biggrin:

hipstomper

Go Kart Newbie
Definitely both for me.. time to put this civic to death! Gonna be nice to have a nice little rocket as my one and only car. :headbang:

Rovman

Passed Driver's Ed
It will be my weekly driver that is going to pull double duty as my track car as well. I ride my KTM 625 SMC alot during the week mostly. A good set of coilovers, corner balancing, more aggresive brake pads, and a set of lightweight rims with R compound tires. Should do the trick. Once the important stuff is taken care of ,I little tuning couldn't hurt, by then I am sure more tuners will be availlable to choose from.

Mainy

Ready to race!
Daily driver for me as well.

GTI does commute, town work and visiting construction sites when at work so its sometimes an off roader as well :biggrin:

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Ah the beauty of the Golf.. everyday driveability and every day trackability. Buy one car and get both :thumbsup:

Company car:thumbsup: No worries about the amount of fuel I use or tyre tread I burn off:biggrin:

Will be used at work only by me, and will be driven like I've stolen it everywhere:laugh:

35NYR

Ready to race!
160 miles/day? Wow, I bet not only will it not be so boring anymore but it'll be more comfortable than your 86 GTI :)