GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

carPC steering wheel controls

majonez

Hi dcatalinc, those are just an acknowledgment bytes of TP2.0 protocol. Same as in diagnostic communication (KW2000 on CAN, but not new UDS proto). Read more about TP2.0. You can check my post at another board: https://www.canhack.de/viewtopic.php?t=2198 where i wrote some more about displaying a custom texts on RED FISes.
Bond, very nice tutorial! :) It would be very nice if you can post it in english.

tejas_pndy

Detecting CAN Bus messages on Arduino

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am working on getting the infotainment messages on my arduino uno which is interfaced with MCP2515 can IC. I am running my code with 100KBPS baud rate but I am unable to see any message on my serial port. I would like to know if anyone of you can help me in this. I am able to see the messages on my CANanalyzer. But I need the data to be arriving on my arduino so that I can process it further to the stereo system from the steering remote.

Kindly help me in this

Vasco Ferraz

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am working on getting the infotainment messages on my arduino uno which is interfaced with MCP2515 can IC. I am running my code with 100KBPS baud rate but I am unable to see any message on my serial port. I would like to know if anyone of you can help me in this. I am able to see the messages on my CANanalyzer. But I need the data to be arriving on my arduino so that I can process it further to the stereo system from the steering remote.

Kindly help me in this

Are you sniffing the OBD2 port or directly in the infotainment CANbus wires?

I believe that you need to sniff infotainment CANbus wires (for example: CANbus which is connected to the radio).

Good luck.

Last edited: