GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VIC - Winter Cruise in early July

whoalse

Snap8
Car(s)
Silva Bullet
While at it, here's the previously unposted pics of Optimus Prime...

And look how tiny it is against the beasty 4wd!! ;p

And in case u miss it so much...

Did you guys remember this matte black Merc??

Last edited:

V-VWMK-5

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
3-Door MkV Golf GTI
hey guys, just wondering what the user name is of the guy driving the red gti with the vortec kit and bbs rims? i've completely forgotten his name!

V-VWMK-5

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
3-Door MkV Golf GTI

i cant remember his name to save myself!

this is the car he was driving, stocky guy with a shaved head, he was leading at the very beginning?

i was chatting to him about getting some r32 side skirts and vortec front lip from camberwell vw.

i went there yesterday and they're trying to flog me the pirelli ones for like $900.

i was hoping to get a copy of his invoice with the part numbers and prices!

whoalse

Snap8
Car(s)
Silva Bullet
i cant remember his name to save myself!

this is the car he was driving, stocky guy with a shaved head, he was leading at the very beginning?

i was chatting to him about getting some r32 side skirts and vortec front lip from camberwell vw.

i went there yesterday and they're trying to flog me the pirelli ones for like $900.

i was hoping to get a copy of his invoice with the part numbers and prices!

Damien he is...lol

sikkony

Civil Engineer
Some nice photos. I missed out :( I shoulda went! I was free that day too :( I just didn't think the turn out would be so big!

V-VWMK-5

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
3-Door MkV Golf GTI
Some nice photos. I missed out :( I shoulda went! I was free that day too :( I just didn't think the turn out would be so big!

to be honest mate, i reckon there would have a bigger turn out considering the weather was rather shit on the day? lol