How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Love watching this thing get built!

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
two new mods today. The first one might start catching on. rear window delete > rear wiper delete. I cocked the wiper motor just right so that the window didnt like it and it exploded:

The other nice mod that is 50% done is my coolant bar/expansion tank relocation. Some more fab work needs to be done for it to be fully operational:

tampa_mk5

zungguzungguguzungguzeng
Car(s)
Coolant Bar looks awesome! :thumbsup:

Rear Window/Wiper Delete: DO NOT WANT! :frown: Sorry man, hope you can find one cheap.

tampa_mk5

zungguzungguguzungguzeng
Car(s)
insurance is covering all but 100 bucks. Its more annoying considering that i just had to have the front windshield replaced as well (rock hit it)

Nice! My wife happened to be in here when I opened this and said "H/S!" She came over to look and told me that if I did that "I would be done for a while." (wasn't sure if she was talking sex/mods or both :iono:). $100 isn't bad at all- could've been much worse.

Last edited:

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Picked up my wheels from the refinisher today. They are looking super minty. Im glad i decided to refinish them instead of sell them. No room to take pictures in my apartment and im not leaving them in the car since i have no rear window but here they are anyways. I had the 4 with tires refinished. the 5th w/o a tire has never been mounted or dicked with. I think it matches pretty perfectly I'll be putting them on tomorrow. Also, no its not chrome; google physical vapor deposition if you're interested. CH Plasmas 18x8:

t.d.b.

my fast likes bass
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Oh that sucks man. 100 is not so bad though... hope it all works out.