GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**FLASH SALE!! VMR V710 PC GLOSS BLACK!!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion

VMR | Wheels - V710 Flash Sale!!!

We have a set of V710s that have been powder coated Gloss Black. These are already finished and ready to ship to your doorstep. This set has a blemish on one of the lips. Contact me for details. This price is only valid for this specific set, while it is available. Contact me directly if you are interested!

(4) V710 18x8.5 ET45 PCD 5x112 Hub Bore 57.1

$600 + SHIPPING

All VMR Wheels include a 1 Year Warranty against factory defects, unbeatable customer service, and road force mounting/balancing on wheel and tire packages!

You may either contact and Authorized VMR Wheels dealer or get in touch with me directly with any questions, or if you'd like to order. If you choose to order through your preferred dealer, please present them with this promotional thread for reference.

If you have additional questions, feel free to post up here, PM me, or email me at brandon@velocitymotoring.com. You can also reach me directly at 714-442-7916 ext.108.​

*Dealer Instruction: If you are presented with this promotion, please contact your VMR Sales Rep and reference the "VMR V710 Flash Sale"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.