GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

.: Official Long Island MKV Weekly Meet :. v3.0

PatientlyWaiting

is waiting patiently
You guys actually go to the show?

I'd really like to make it out to the meet tomorrow night, but I am super slammed at work, been at the office 12 hours a day. FML. Gary, we can diagram out your system this weekend if you can make it to Felix's Memorial meet.

Hope all going to VagFair had a good time. I cancelled my hotel so I could go to the Felix meet, meant more for me to go to the memorial.

Anyone doing Dubs on The Delaware on the 19th.

wndwsdwngti860

Upsidedown
Car(s)
MKV GTI
You guys actually go to the show?

I'd really like to make it out to the meet tomorrow night, but I am super slammed at work, been at the office 12 hours a day. FML. Gary, we can diagram out your system this weekend if you can make it to Felix's Memorial meet.

Hope all going to VagFair had a good time. I cancelled my hotel so I could go to the Felix meet, meant more for me to go to the memorial.

Anyone doing Dubs on The Delaware on the 19th.

ill be going to both shows

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
i might have to actually register... lol

www.tuning-works.com

donald let rich and pat know if they want to go through with all that square/paypal stuff it would be best to obviously put it in their name since they're the owners due to taxes and all that fun stuff. been doing a bunch of research on the topic out of curiosity

wndwsdwngti860

Upsidedown
Car(s)
MKV GTI
ight cool. well were all equal owners so it wouldnt matter whos name its under. just got my reader last nite and my paypal one a cople days ago also! theres a chance we may not use it though bc our accountant said it might be harder to do our books with being that it would be one more spot we would have to draw information from. but well all prob be there tonite anyways so you can fill us in!

absence

___liminal
just file a general partnership with the state. I think its like a 100 bucks. then you can get a tax id, and with that a bank account. set up a paypal account for that bank account, and link the Square to that. when you do your taxes, your accountant will prepare a K1 for each of you, doing a 33.3 percent split. you may really want to consider doing a LLC though as it will further protect your personal liability in case the company gets sued, goes bankrupt, etc.

wndwsdwngti860

Upsidedown
Car(s)
MKV GTI
just file a general partnership with the state. I think its like a 100 bucks. then you can get a tax id, and with that a bank account. set up a paypal account for that bank account, and link the Square to that. when you do your taxes, your accountant will prepare a K1 for each of you, doing a 33.3 percent split. you may really want to consider doing a LLC though as it will further protect your personal liability in case the company gets sued, goes bankrupt, etc.

all of thats done as of yesterday :)

absence

___liminal
all because we've been demoted below the fold. people are confused. mayhem. chaos. apathy...