GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Check out the new whip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
Very nice! What are your plans for the car? What year/engine/trans?

I would consider changing the black rear emblem. The black-out emblem would work just fine on the front emblem but on the rear, it stands out WAY worse against the white paint. I'd paint it candy white or do something else with it, but I don't dig the look of current look.

I should have entered a little info...

Mkv
91k miles
4 door
DSG
$6990

Its stupid clean. A few dings but are hardly noticeable. I'd have to point them out to notice them. I used to own an '06 in '07 Rabbit manual and loved the car. It really was like a rabbit in traffic. My first German engineered vehicle and it felt like a tank. I feel safe in this car. My first turbocharged vehicle. Ever since then I daydreamed about owning a GTI. I'd love to have the mkvii but one step at a time [emoji1360] a side note, you can't see it, but the roof is blacked out. It adds a layer of extra-ness. Only downside to a black roof is in the summer. Might get toasty...

Yeah it came with the blacked out emblem. I hate it too. Someone recommended I use white inserts for the background to highlight the black VW. I personally would like to just get it back to stock silver

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
Given mileage and age your first step should be replacing your timing chain tensioner.
Don't want to blow it up.

✯GTAyePunk✰ ಠ_ರೃ;3815872 said:
I should have entered a little info...

Mkv
91k miles
4 door
DSG
$6990

Its stupid clean. A few dings but are hardly noticeable. I'd have to point them out to notice them. I used to own an '06 in '07 Rabbit manual and loved the car. It really was like a rabbit in traffic. My first German engineered vehicle and it felt like a tank. I feel safe in this car. My first turbocharged vehicle. Ever since then I daydreamed about owning a GTI. I'd love to have the mkvii but one step at a time [emoji1360] a side note, you can't see it, but the roof is blacked out. It adds a layer of extra-ness. Only downside to a black roof is in the summer. Might get toasty...

Yeah it came with the blacked out emblem. I hate it too. Someone recommended I use white inserts for the background to highlight the black VW. I personally would like to just get it back to stock silver

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Given mileage and age your first step should be replacing your timing chain tensioner.
Don't want to blow it up.

This x1000000000, can not stress enough how important it is to keep up on the timing chain tensioner on the TSI equipped GTI's. I've seen more than my fair share of blown up TSI motors. Of you are mechanically inclined you can do it yourself for under $250 in 3-5 hours.

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Congrats on the new ride.

Maintenance before mods, get that timing chain work done ASAP.