GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LBJ, D-Wade, Bosh, Amare...

ARES MKV

Ready to race!
I don't think LeBron is 29, he's probably 23-24, and he's been in the league for 7 years.. wow. You guys are right tho, even tho Knicks want to give LeBron billions of dollars, at the end of the day he wants to win. So he'll either go to Chicago or play together with Wade/Bosh in Miami..

question is .. would NBA be fun to watch with those three guys on one team? I know Pierce/Allen/Garnett did the same thing but they were in their 30's when they did that, and now they're so old they can't even perform on the court! These guys would be in their mid-20's, playing together.. I'd say easy champions in the next 5 years.

I forgot about my man Agent GUNS (lol).. Gilbert Arenas.. where do you think he'll end up?

He's 25, but by the time the knicks get competitive he would be about 29.

My problem with Wade and Bosh in Miami, is who is their next best player? Beasley?? That Miami team is absolute dog shit, and would of given the nets a run for their money if it wasn't for Wade. Miami lacks a PG and a Center. Bosh and Wade cannot do everything on that team.

Thats why if all three of them went to the bulls it would make much more sense, you have D rose, Noah, Deng, and a decent bench. The problem all three of them have right now, Wade/LeBron/Bosh, is that every night they have to be terminators on the court, they cannot be humans. Their teams cannot support them when they are not playing at 115% scoring 30+ points, 10 assist and 8 rebounds. Clevelands entire offense runs through LeBron james right now, almost every point they score is because of him setting it up. That is what makes the lakers world champions, sure they have Kobe, but because they run through a Triangle offense, everyone is a threat and everyone makes plays for everyone.

Cleveland took a giant step forward by getting rid of that moron Brown, I mean seriously the ECF last year was a joke with his defensive set. It was frustrating to watch that series, every god damn play Orlando ran the same damn play, pass to howard wait for the dumbass cleveland double or triple team and then pass to Lewis, or Turkey boy for the three. It was an absolute embarrassment. Also by getting rid of Danny Ferry, hopefully they will actually have some one who knows how to negotiate with a player. If you ever need a good laugh, look up the Cleveland Cavaliers Salary, Varajao makes almost 10 Million a year, Gibson who played what, 2 minutes in the playoffs total, makes almost 5 mil a year..........

I was born in cleveland and lived their for 13 years, I am used to the heart break, the moronic draft picks, Tim Couch anyone???? That's why I am ready to support what ever team LeBron goes to, I am done with that city and its loser mentality, they almost make dumb
ass decisions.

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
lol @ 50 cent today on shade 45. he was saying "c'mon lebron, come to NY and give us a reason to watch their games. ill buy you a damn ring if thats what you want, just play here."

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I'll say this again: Lebron is playing every other city, and I think it's great. He's making billionaires, famous people, big cities, and all that come to Clevo foe nothing. In the end he stays, plays them all, and shows them their cities don't mean shit to him. I love it.

Thanks for staying Lebron! Quote it.

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
I think Amaren will end up in New York.
Wade and Bosh will end up in Miami.
Joe Johnson will end up Chicago.
Lebron James will end up either in Chicago or New York.

What do you guys think?

oh and btw, my poor Raptors will suck forever led by Turko(failure)glu

:lol: Do you Canadians know anything about basketball? Stick to hockey.

Joe Johnson did not even talk with the Bulls is past his prime as is lucky Atlanta is offering him max money because he is nowhere near worth that much.

Bron's last two meetings were with the 2 teams he will ultimately decide between, Chicago and Cleveland. The Cavs can offer him the most $$$ but Chicago is the better choice in the end because they are in a much better position to be contenders now and years from now. Bosh was denied his sign and trade so he won't be getting the HUGE money he was after so that is better news for Chicago.

For all the glam and money NY can offer Lebron their team and front office and still a joke so he has better odds of going to the Clippers before the Knicks.

There should be some decisions made hopefully by tomorrow and then signing on the 8th, can't wait.

Squish_GTI

Ball till I fall
Car(s)
MkV GTI
:lol: Do you Canadians know anything about basketball? Stick to hockey.

Joe Johnson did not even talk with the Bulls is past his prime as is lucky Atlanta is offering him max money because he is nowhere near worth that much.

Bron's last two meetings were with the 2 teams he will ultimately decide between, Chicago and Cleveland. The Cavs can offer him the most $$$ but Chicago is the better choice in the end because they are in a much better position to be contenders now and years from now. Bosh was denied his sign and trade so he won't be getting the HUGE money he was after so that is better news for Chicago.

For all the glam and money NY can offer Lebron their team and front office and still a joke so he has better odds of going to the Clippers before the Knicks.

There should be some decisions made hopefully by tomorrow and then signing on the 8th, can't wait.

Great points!

btw, I'm European, I know nothing about hockey :wink:

I read today where Wade said: "get me another all-star in NY and I'll get the Knicks a ring". Since when is he interested in NY?

kirk180

Go Kart Champion

They changed their minds. Lebrons camp said no decisions were going to be made by the 5th. I think I seen where they were aiming for the end of the week now instead.

On a side note: The GM of Cleveland was seen coming out of the elevator after the meeting pumping his fist. So that's at least something for us hometown guys to be excited about. He was saying something along the lines of how good the meetings went, but that he couldn't disclose any of the information at this time. That's the second meeting within as many weeks that they've come out of with him and been really happy. ...???...

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
They changed their minds. Lebrons camp said no decisions were going to be made by the 5th. I think I seen where they were aiming for the end of the week now instead.

On a side note: The GM of Cleveland was seen coming out of the elevator after the meeting pumping his fist. So that's at least something for us hometown guys to be excited about. He was saying something along the lines of how good the meetings went, but that he couldn't disclose any of the information at this time. That's the second meeting within as many weeks that they've come out of with him and been really happy. ...???...

that doesnt mean nothing,..because if that were the case then hes probably going to the nets. After their meeting with him, they said the same thing that the meeting went well and are waiting on his response.

ARES MKV

Ready to race!

Stop man, we are from cleveland, do not get your hopes up. We all know this never ends well for us. I think that city might be in for a world of heart break. I will tell you this right now, Lebron, Wade and Bosh had this decided during the all star break, right now they are just trying to build tension. Do not forget both bosh and wade are filming their free agency, so the more drama involved the better the movie will be.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Stop man, we are from cleveland, do not get your hopes up. We all know this never ends well for us...

But hopes all I got...lol. Not ot mention, I gotta believe he knows where it's at. Regardless of what Wade and Bosh think, Lebron will do what he wants. Those two are mere pawns in the game of free agency when compared to the year of Lebron. Hell, I bet he could get them to play in Clevo if he wanted. Bosh already hinted that he would.

But you're right. If it's a let down...so be it. I've been getting jacked up my entire sports fan life. Gilbert's an awesome owner. If Lebron leaves I think he'll try to pick up 2 players to keep us in contention. It's nice having an owner in this city with a little money for once.

ARES MKV

Ready to race!
But hopes all I got...lol. Not ot mention, I gotta believe he knows where it's at. Regardless of what Wade and Bosh think, Lebron will do what he wants. Those two are mere pawns in the game of free agency when compared to the year of Lebron. Hell, I bet he could get them to play in Clevo if he wanted. Bosh already hinted that he would.

But you're right. If it's a let down...so be it. I've been getting jacked up my entire sports fan life. Gilbert's an awesome owner. If Lebron leaves I think he'll try to pick up 2 players to keep us in contention. It's nice having an owner in this city with a little money for once.

Where did you read the bosh would play in cleveland thing? Last I read he said hell no he wont go. Man must I remind you of all the heart breaks? The Drive, the 97 World series, The ECF, the 07 Finals, Drafting Tim Couch, Drafting Brady Quinn, The 1996 NBA Draft.... Go ahead, look up who we drafted that year...

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
When asked what Bosh would do if Lebron stayed in Cleveland...He said something about considering 4 teams right away, but that he would wait to hear what Lebron does, since all things are going through him first...because then there might be a couple of other cities he would consider. It was something along those lines. I guess i just took that in maybe he'd play there if LJ stayed there. He didn't really specify what he meant. But it sounded like that to me. :iono:

ARES MKV

Ready to race!
When asked what Bosh would do if Lebron stayed in Cleveland...He said something about considering 4 teams right away, but that he would wait to hear what Lebron does, since all things are going through him first...because then there might be a couple of other cities he would consider. It was something along those lines. I guess i just took that in maybe he'd play there if LJ stayed there. He didn't really specify what he meant. But it sounded like that to me. :iono:

Hmmm Interesting. I still have a hunch that those three have long decided where they were going and this is all for the movies they are shooting at this point and showing the league who is boss.

Also side note, the Eastern conference will finally be the power house conference again it seems. Amare is more than likely going to the Knicks, and it looks like Carmelo will join him there after his contract is up, or a possible trade deal. The Kicks with Amare, and Carmelo would definitely be a good team, and NYC is definitely a much more Carmelo Anthony friendly city than denver in my opinion. Looks like it would be a perfect match for the city and its potential players, more so than LeBron and NYC. Now lets see who the nets can pick up over the next season or two, and where D Howard and Chris Paul go when they become free. I personally think hes getting the hell out of Orlando if SVG is still the coach there, they don't run any plays for him and he has to work his ass off for every point and rebound he gets.