GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sat 19th Dec - Wakefield Park.

GTI_SS

illektronik
Car(s)
APR Edition 30 GTI M
Sounds like a good plan. Finding the right spec could be hard. I looked at a range of what we talked abut yesterday and the available sizing might be an issue.

I think we should be okay for at least 2 more track days though.

10d

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 CW 5dr. GTI
Should look at the Kumho V700.
Both Nick and Ian use them, and I think Rob used them before too.
Would be a nice "control" tyres for the Golf Cup?
Care to chime in guys?

tinto

bitch please
Car(s)
2009 Pirelli GTI
Sounds like a good day!

On a tyre front - hankook are bringing the rs3 to oz in a few months.

I'm going to try a set once my toyo R888 die.
They aren't as soft, probably closer to the kumho ku36 from what I've read.
But then again, they are priced accordingly.

Robby_jai

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3, AUDI Q5
Should look at the Kumho V700.
Both Nick and Ian use them, and I think Rob used them before too.
Would be a nice "control" tyres for the Golf Cup?
Care to chime in guys?

the v700 were brilliant. i loved them and the grip they offer is awesome.

has a better heat cycling than the toyo in my opinion :) (but thats my unqualified opinion)

they seem toe suit the golf a lot!!! and if you boys do a group buy I can organise that :)

you cant just walk into any old tyre store and buy em. the semi slicks you have to get from F sport and i know the owner of F sport so if there is some interest l met me know and I shall organise :)

ROb

Schnitzel Baby

Bright shirt, dull mind
Car(s)
Golf MK5 GTi
Another fun day at Wakefield. And for once it wasn't gale force winds! Nice to catch up with some of you and put faces to names.

I was kept little busy as I had my son, daughter and wife as passengers. I didn't get any lap times as none of the passenger groups were timed but the reaction from all three of them was priceless. Couldn't get the smiles off their faces and they're still talking about it. For $95 it was awesome value. I even won a "Greddy Informeter" (yeah, I had no idea what it was either) in the prize draw. I have since found out it's worth about $400, monitors water temp, speed, revs etc.... and only works on Japanese cars:cry:

Robby, I'd definately be interested in a v700 group buy.

Robby_jai

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3, AUDI Q5
hock the thing on EBAY Schnitz!!! the beauty of Ebay you can make some money off your prize :) or hock it to the boys at JDMSTYLETUNING forum! but i gotta say it was a cool cool prize!!! lucky you! and nice to meet you :)

GTI_SS

illektronik
Car(s)
APR Edition 30 GTI M
Here are a few from 10d's camera. I didn't take any. Only some footage from the cabin to help me learn from my mistakes.

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

tinto

bitch please
Car(s)
2009 Pirelli GTI
Neuspeeds? Nice superlight setup!

There's no emoticon for 'this thread is worthless without video', but consider it said anyway :)