GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sydney to blue mountain cruise. Sat. March 14th

funny

VCDS guru & soon Dad x2 !
Car(s)
Golf MkV GTI MY07
Note to self however: do not try to keep the same pace as Stu & Scott through the twisties. FSDs are great up to 8 tenths - after that their limitations show.
Doug

Sounds like I missed a great day. Had me hands full with my sis-in-law's wedding (+ sunday too) so had to give it a miss. Still got the "free carwash" in the evening in Cabramatta tho.

As for keeping up - you could add Ian, and for that matter any reasonably seasoned driver in an R. Too hard to keep up with the AWD pulling them out of corners. Had stu behind me and Fatty in front on the south drive. Absolutely belting it only to see Fatty disappear and Stu looming too large in the rear view...

Will have to hear out said non-VW incident another time...
(not to mention do those roads w/o wife & kid)

funny

VCDS guru & soon Dad x2 !
Car(s)
Golf MkV GTI MY07
Yeah yeah Scott. :iono: I told you guys before that I'm a noob. You will all be pleased to know I've just taken off the fuel consumption sticker, and I even took the McGrath sticker off the back window. Baby steps...

Too late Jester, she's modding already!
:lol:

Scotty1991

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW Golf Pacific
Did anyone still think they were still out the back of oberon on their drive to work this morning?

I thought i was still racing other golfs on my way back from grace's saturday night at like 12.. =P

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
HOONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll:

RobGtSport

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW R32
Did a bit of Scouting in the Audi 80 today.

Found a killer road. Like 30 minutes straight of flat strap twisties.

The next GTG is already in the works. Watch this space...

When is the next GTG gonna be? i was so angry i couldn't make it this time, i had a tennis tournament on up in Gosford it started on friday and finished today so i couldn't get there. Sorry
Looks like u guys had great fun anyway and great pics ppl :)

OZVWConvert

Ready to race!
When is the next GTG gonna be? i was so angry i couldn't make it this time, i had a tennis tournament on up in Gosford it started on friday and finished today so i couldn't get there. Sorry
Looks like u guys had great fun anyway and great pics ppl :)

If anyone is interested, the guys from FordXR5turbo.com are having a cruise up the OPH and then over to Wisemans Ferry on the 29th of March. Colin and I went on a GTG with them a little while ago and it was good fun. I will more than likely be heading along to show them how to really take the twisties :evil:

Here is the info http://www.fordxr5turbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,5309.0.html