GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Brisbane/Gold Coast GTG

isaw

Banned
haha nice work there G-Rig... but You can keep that title ;) Its a little more suited to your beastly machine!

So hows about a proper drive soon, one where ppl will actually have a full tank when we start ;) maybe into the GC hinterland/Tambo/Nerang-M'bar road....
Saturday morning sometime and the further south we end up the better ;) hell, we could even make it to byron/lennox and hit the beach for a swim/lunch..

EDIT: Also, Charlie/matty can I get the Pics that you took of that night uncompressed please? PM me for my email! Cheers

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Im a bit busy this weekend.

bit boring cruise sitting on the highway but somerset dam and blackall range would be good (would be good to see if I could lose you on the twisty stuff).

606gti

black sheep
couldnt lose me with ur fancy tyres and suspension and extra driven wheels :p and its BP's and Mobils fault not ours.

Im workin saturday day but definitely keen for a mountain run soon if someone wants to organise

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
I think everyone knows your the best 606 (but seriously you were driving well) - I just dont push it hard enough or not as mad haha.

Edit: I think i was too comfortable sitting back when the car is so well composed :D

606gti

black sheep
I think everyone knows your the best 606 (but seriously you were driving well) - I just dont push it hard enough or not as mad haha.

Edit: I think i was too comfortable sitting back when the car is so well composed :D

Ouch man everyone knows that nikola dude is the best not me. Ha and Im the first to admit that If u pushed it ur 32 would leave me behind. Spesh on the longer sweepers where It was obvious you had a shitload more grip than me.

Shoulda bought coils instead of goin to vietnam oh well

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Ouch man everyone knows that nikola dude is the best not me. Ha and Im the first to admit that If u pushed it ur 32 would leave me behind. Spesh on the longer sweepers where It was obvious you had a shitload more grip than me.

Shoulda bought coils instead of goin to vietnam oh well

Heh, all i'm saying is i need to improve my driving but don't go as agressive as i used to in my younger days. During the day i should be able to put a bit more effort into it, as it's hard to see much at night.

Travel is wicked, no rush mate (i still haven't been there but would like to!).

fbruxel

stig's brother
Car(s)
07 GTI DSG
what about a track day instead of a mountain run? if we had enough numbers we could organize a track day maybe?? lakeside, queensland raceway are opitons that come to mind... mountain runs are fun but take a long time and are restricted fun due to speed limits and other drivers on the road...

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
I've decided not to track this car Felippe, hard enough to get it rattle free without 10x as many from the track.

These cars are too heavy for track weapons anyway IMO, and I'd rather crash on the roads where i got insurance (not that you would on the track unless you were doing something really wrong).