GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Brisbane/Gold Coast GTG

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Greg, that 32 is imac and has suck a awesome sound when you boot into it, pitty its slow :p

Cheers, my gear changes are a bit rusty, DSG is cheating but i had two people in the car and a sound system lol.

Last edited:

606gti

black sheep
who was following me up cootha? greg and i left u guys behind.. n yes dsg is a girlbox

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
DSG is cheating as all you have to do is steer.

Wouldn't mind going up in the daytime where you can see through the corners a little better.

606gti

black sheep
yeah blind crests arent cool.. short notice but who wants to do tamborine tomoro morning?

Byza

Haters unite!!!
thanks for a good night boy and good to put names to faces...

Mav.. hahaha i still didnt get you to show me how to do the aircon mod!!! next time... oh and the news rims suit and look really good.. congrate...

G-Rig... Mr full tank LOL... car sounds insane and wheel have come out really sweet...

606gti... good to meet you mate.. 3dr arent defects, doesnt listen to mjwgti.. i reckon they look insane on the road and yours does..

isaw... congrates on the car.. hope you enjoy it and when i change over, more than welcome to the carbonio for the right $$$ but will be cheap dont worry...

Fullcharlie... good to meet you.. next time ill take you for a drive with my suspension setup... hope all works out in the next week or so with the shocks.. sure it will...

matty... LOL you know what i think of your car and your old news... LOL

catch you all on the next GTG!!!

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Cheers Byron, good to meet you too - That leather came out sensational in your car, looks really good.

606gti needed fuel too btw, not just me :biggrin: but next time will come prepared!

isaw

Banned
I was following you 606, and I have never been on that road before, and you guys had a good head start before i took off, I think I caught up a little but even then had a hair raising moment... I did a return lap after you guys left and it felt alot better... first time i've actually atempted decent corners in the car.... still have a buckload to learn about how to shift its weight around smoothly..

Still was good fun :) cant wait for the next time!

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
I was following you 606, and I have never been on that road before, and you guys had a good head start before i took off, I think I caught up a little but even then had a hair raising moment... I did a return lap after you guys left and it felt alot better... first time i've actually atempted decent corners in the car.... still have a buckload to learn about how to shift its weight around smoothly..

You only had the car for less than 24hrs so glad you didn't bend it on the mountain :lol: (good excuse though).

606gti

black sheep
cheers byron nice meetin u too man, ha and its cool i know he was just wishing he bought one. everyone knows cw 3 doors are the mkv hero cars.