GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV GTI AND JETTA vs. Saturn Ion Supercharged

Straight Tibbun

See me Ridin'
Car(s)
06 Tib
My g/fs mom has the same car as you dude... what kind of any modern auto company has a v-6 in their "sports car" that is only rated at 170hp... lolz. STFU or GTFO. How does it feel that a 40yr old lady has the same car as you? As well as the ocassional queer i see in one? bwahaha

yo im 19 n bought mine wit minimum wedge..

sounds like yo moms is broke mufuka..

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth

VW_gti_09

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 vw canywhite gti

rippie74

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
all yall got jokes..

you can hate if you want..

I would give you a 1/4 mile head start in a 1 mile race & still beat you, badly. My car isn't even considered "fast". The Tiburon is BS & that ain't no joke.

D-Rick21

Ready to race!
hahaha why the fuck are you guys so easily agitated? If any of you have been on here for more then a few months you would know Tibbun isn't new. The joke is really on you guys for letting him get to you, and I'm sure for the people that have been here awhile ans know about Tibbun agree. Just calm down, it's only the internet...

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
hahaha why the fuck are you guys so easily agitated? If any of you have been on here for more then a few months you would know Tibbun isn't new. The joke is really on you guys for letting him get to you, and I'm sure for the people that have been here awhile ans know about Tibbun agree. Just calm down, it's only the internet...

Uhhhhh....

TSiUG

sleeper...

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
lol tibbun is hilarious and whats up with rev? i think he gives some good info on hondas hahah

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Oh revvvvvv.

TSiUG

sleeper...
Fact, Straight Tibbun makes this section 100 times better.

Agreed

His Tiburon only puts down 150 whp with his bolt ons, but with the aggressive Hyundai gearing this equates to 12 second quarter miles easily.