GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Haha it's my first attempt at thru hiking. My friends are leaving in 6 weeks to start the Continental Divide Trail, they'll be gone for 6 months hiking from Mexcio to Canada through New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho and Montana.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Haha it's my first attempt at thru hiking. My friends are leaving in 6 weeks to start the Continental Divide Trail, they'll be gone for 6 months hiking from Mexcio to Canada through New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho and Montana.

Why? And how do they get back? Do they have to walk back? Is there a prize at the end? Do you at least get a ribbon, or a certificate? Something?

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Id rather take a pictures word for it, but hey whatever floats your boat man.

Thats just crazy to me that you'd want to do that, I don't know anyone who'd choose to do that with their vacation. :iono:

Think about it this way. You have your whole shelter on your back. You wake up next to a beautiful lake, or in a forest. Cook some breakfast, pack up, hike ~15 miles, set up camp, chill, eat dinner, watch the stars, go to bed, repeat. It's very cheap too.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Why? And how do they get back? Do they have to walk back? Is there a prize at the end? Do you at least get a ribbon, or a certificate? Something?

The satisfaction that comes with completing a 2,500 mile hike. You hitch to a town at the end and catch a plane or something

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
OMG my GF picked up her first ever set of glasses on the way to work and txted me a selfie in her scrubs and new glasses. So hot! I'm so happy right now!

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Did you rub one out?

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
OMG my GF picked up her first ever set of glasses on the way to work and txted me a selfie in her scrubs and new glasses. So hot! I'm so happy right now!

Inside Blaine is a 17 year old girl

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
It's my moms bday today and she leaves for France Tuesday for 17 days so I got her some cash!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394314687.720423.jpg

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.