GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FULL BSH mount kit: BRAND NEW!!!!

VWENOM

Ready to race!
I ordered this kit a couple of months ago and it has never been installed. I've had some changes in my life and switched homes and now unfortunately need to sell my car for my Wife to go back to school. Here is your chance to save big. This kit is $540 plus shipping from BSH speedshop. I accept PAYPAL so that would be the easiest. http://www.bshspeedshop.com/bshstore/products/BSH-%2d-FSI{47}TSI-Engine-Mount-Package-.html
Product Description
The complete package of all 3 BSH Billet Motor mounts. This is the ultimate drivetrain strengthening package for your street or track driven Audi/VW. Once installed you will have equipped yourself with the strongest set of parts you can buy and have set yourself up for all the power you can throw at it. These components have been aggressively track tested on our 519whp shop car so we can say with confidence that they are rivaled by none.

Includes:
BSH Engine Mount
BSH Transmission Mount
BSH Pendulum Mount *Includes Torque Mount Insert*

MY PRICE
$375 shipped

VWENOM

Ready to race!
I got a pm about separating, I will not at this time. It should sell at this price as a kit, and whoever buys it can make some money back if they want to sell some of them

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Damn bump for really good price. Suprised these arent gone