GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Felix_R32

gotti

.:R32 OG lulz...
Car(s)
.:R32
It would appear the .:R community has lost one of its own way to early in life, floating around Facebook is that Felix, 31 has passed. I gave this guy a bunch of gotti in life but to be honest, he had a great set up with the air and will be sadly missed...take care buddy, goodbye.

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
WOW...... Thats is news to me and sad to here!!!!!

I have talk with him a bunch of times and had to read Gotti's message like 3 times just to make sure it was not smoke and mirrors.... ;-/

"In loving Memory Felix"

Does anybody know what happen to the poor guy???

NyCxDuBBeR

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2004 Jetta GLi
same here ive known him for a while and a buddy of mine that was really close to him was at the wake, i cant bare to see these things, but from what im told the family is not saying what has happen, looks like they want to keep it low but from what i was told is it doesnt seem to be something that has happened suddenly, so at this time it can be anything, but he deff will be missed!! .:R.i.P

romayayo

Hey guys! I just came across this forum (usually on vortex, since 2004). Me and Felix was really close, he was a GREAT person/friend. I see that alot of you guys know him from this forum or known him personally. Me and my friend Orlando (us 3 were really close to each other, and hung out every weekend) planned a BBQ/Meet in the memory of our good friend Felix. Please try your best to come by and show support for our fellow dubber/friend.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5769474-In-memory-of-Felix-Gjecka-Barbeque-meet!!!!!

Thanks guys!