GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Garage pic thread: post your garage

VWENOM

Ready to race!
Lmao, thanks for all the compliments. I seriously would like to see everyone's garages. I'd like to get ideas for mine.

Daaaaaammmnn, this is so nice bro!!!
Looks like I'm gonna have to come check that out here soon!

... I finally got my car back too! She's nice and purty again

thanks man, your welcome anytime. We can shoot some ball and chat it up. I got mine back as well recently, good as new

Bizzy

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 2Door Bmp GTI
Wow dude thats really nice. As far as ideas the only way that could be better is a lift and a big ass compressor for air tools.

VWENOM

Ready to race!
Wow dude thats really nice. As far as ideas the only way that could be better is a lift and a big ass compressor for air tools.

Lift would be nice, already have a compressor in the closet on the far right with about 30ft of hose on a reel:fighting0030:

stenger944

Gti Guy
Car(s)
09 Mkv GTI
Unfortunately these are the only pictures I have right now. I'll post more tomorrow before I leave for work.

westopher

Banned
Car(s)
07 gti
Living in vancouver has left me with the sad reality I may never have a garage. 1 million dollars for a shitpile house half an hour from downtown is not very appealing, especially when you can get an amazing condo near the ocean for half the price.

RoxanneIsMyFAST

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Hopefully in another 10-12 years I can have nice garage doors with nice in them too. Nice houses!

jakal420

Passed Driver's Ed
stenger944 NICE GARAGE!!! This is making me want to buy a house LIKE NOW!! Been looking around w the wife but debating on relocating so haven't made a purchase.

Def jealous now!! Lets see some more!!

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Think ill post a pic of my pos garage with cracked floor later.... ballin

JerGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Old pics of my parents garage. My brother and I went home for the weekend and did some detailing (last fall). There has been a few changes to my car and my brother traded his golf in for a 2010 gti. :smile:

There is also now a 63" TV in the garage :biggrin: