GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 - 2011 NHL Playoff thread

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I really hope the Blackhawks got into Lous head. I think that first series shook up the confidence of all the Canucks. I hate that whole freakin' team so much I cant even put it into words...

Im pulling for San Jose, I think only because Niemi still has a piece of my heart.

Speaking of goaltenders, how about Rollie the Goalie? Hes playing pretty great, Yzermian did a good job on that hockey club. I wouldnt mind watching them take it either...

Last edited:

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
<---Kings fan.... at this point I think no one can beat Detroit... But i do like the Caps chances in the east

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
I really hope the Blackhawks got into Lous head. I think that first series shook up the confidence of all the Canucks. I hate that whole freakin' team so much I cant put it into words...

Im pulling for San Jose, I think only because Niemi still has a piece of my heart.

Speaking of goaltenders, how about Rollie the Goalie? Hes playing pretty great, Yzermian did a good job on that team. I wouldnt mind watching them take it either...

Rollie has always been a good goalie. He's just never had a good team around him until now. You gotta remember hes like 40-41 now. Thats old for a goaltender.

He beat the pens, but the pens didnt have two of their great scorers. He looked solid against the Caps in game 1 though.

Car(s)
MkV R32
How bout them lightning? And wtf is going on with the Flyers goaltending? omg my grandmother could score on the Flyers. They are definitely the worst goalies in playoffs right now. Vancouver lost a heartbreaker last night.

DUB2OT

Banned
Cmon caps lets tie this thing up tonight.

lets go caps.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
How bout them lightning? And wtf is going on with the Flyers goaltending? omg my grandmother could score on the Flyers. They are definitely the worst goalies in playoffs right now. Vancouver lost a heartbreaker last night.

Flyers have always had goaltending issues lol

Back in the 02 or 03 season Boucher came in in the playoffs in relief of Checkmanik (Sp) He did awesome. I think the last solid long term goalie the Flyers had was Ron Hextall and that was so long ago.

The Flyers coach doesnt really help the situation. He keeps pulling and switching ever damn goalie. That's only going to destroy their confidence. Just stick with one damn it.

Boucher has to be the go to guy. He has the most playoff experience and has the best chance of winning. Bob is a good goalie, just a little experienced.

Im going to say Bruins in 6 though.

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
Car(s)
06 GTI
So disappointed in my Wings right now :mad:

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Wings are getting chances, Nemi has just stepped up. I'm impressed with Howard. Didn't think that he would fair that well.

gtnub

Ready to race!
Ouch Caps swept

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
The caps are a lot like the canucks. Finish with a high seed, yet still get knocked out in the first or second round of the playoffs.

I think this year maybe different for the canucks though.