GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Middle-east Resouce Centre

boxster

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Hey all, how about creating and sharing our own resource centre for the middle-east based MK-V owners here. This can be in a form of web links or a simple contact details. Any further ideas are welcome.

Here is my share:-

1- Chip upgrade to 40 hp from Digitec Performance Center which is located in Dubai. For further details you can call Mr. Moh’d Ali, on +971 4 3402223, or visit the following site.
http://www.digitecme.com/index.htm

2- Rieger Tuning products in Dubai, visit the following site.
http://www.performanceclub.net/home/

Hitch

2 Fast
Car(s)
MKV GTI '06
This is a great idea boxster.....:thumbsup:

Here is my share of info.

ABT Dealers for Bodykits in AbuDhabi
Call this number and ask for Christina in ABT Depatment: +971 2 6658000

This is where i ordered my Oettinger Parts

Ahmedtrix

Go Kart Newbie
This is a great idea boxster.....:thumbsup:

Here is my share of info.

ABT Dealers for Bodykits in AbuDhabi
Call this number and ask for Christina in ABT Depatment: +971 2 6658000

This is where i ordered my Oettinger Parts

do they have the parts in stock or they've 2 order it..I'm looking 4 the Oettinger Bodykit

Hitch

2 Fast
Car(s)
MKV GTI '06
do they have the parts in stock or they've 2 order it..I'm looking 4 the Oettinger Bodykit

they had to order mine since they don't have an agreement with Oettinger yet to be their sales agents. It's been a week already since i ordered and i will recieve the parts this week. i used air frieght to get them which is quiet costly, but it arrives in 3 days once the order is confirmed. if u want to use sea frieght which is for free it will take about a month or two for the parts to get there.

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
how much does the full body kit cost?

Hitch

2 Fast
Car(s)
MKV GTI '06
how much does the full body kit cost?

if your asking about the oettinger kit it was quite costly coz i got it from these dealers and i had no other choice....i will get u the full price list once i get the parts..

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
if your asking about the oettinger kit it was quite costly coz i got it from these dealers and i had no other choice....i will get u the full price list once i get the parts..

ok thanks :thumbsup:

Maseroche

Ready to race!
Hey Hitch, how's that Carbonio intake working for you? Has it been sorted yet?

Hitch

2 Fast
Car(s)
MKV GTI '06
yup it has been sorted out already.

i had to tell them how to do it eventually.

the engine noise is much better and you can actually hear the turbo spool while your driving. throttle response improved. you can also hear the engine breathing when somebody reevs and your outside the car.

Maseroche

Ready to race!
Thanks . Do you what went wrong in the first place? I was set to order it when you posted about the problems so I held off on it. I think I'll go for it now. Where did you get it?