GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

professional workshop in UAE...Abu Dhabi or Dubai??

haithame

Apple GTI
Car(s)
'09 GTI MKV
Hi,

I have purchased some parts like air intake, full exhaust system and body kit for my GTI MKV and I am located in United Arab Emirates..i don't wanna suffer fitting these stuff by the dealer so Anyone can mention a professional workshop to fit this stuff with reasonable price???

EL_3grab

Beast from Middle East

moehanr32

R32
Car(s)
R32
Hi,

I have purchased some parts like air intake, full exhaust system and body kit for my GTI MKV and I am located in United Arab Emirates..i don't wanna suffer fitting these stuff by the dealer so Anyone can mention a professional workshop to fit this stuff with reasonable price???

Hey bro,

I recommend TAM in Dubai. They're very good and have done lots of GTI's.

here's their website:
http://www.tam-ae.com/

moehanr32

R32
Car(s)
R32
Thank you for the tip...i was informed about them and i already contacted them...they seem very helpful and well aware of the VW

really? who you dealing with over there? I might be shipping my car there soon to have them tune it with full exhaust system/intake, revo stage 1 remap, and haldex conversion. can't wait till I have the cash.

haithame

Apple GTI
Car(s)
'09 GTI MKV
really? who you dealing with over there? I might be shipping my car there soon to have them tune it with full exhaust system/intake, revo stage 1 remap, and haldex conversion. can't wait till I have the cash.

i called a guy called Mohamed (i don't remember his last name) but he has been so helpful and knowledgeable....and about revo remap for your car...you have R32..right??....i heard that mapping R32 isnt worth it

maldahabi

MK5 R32 Lover
Car(s)
r32
Hi,

Hi,

I read your post, and may I ask you where did you buy your car accessories?

Thanks

syedaouf

Hey bro,

here's their website:

Hey ,

i cant log into the website, any idea if they've changed their website ? .
do u have their contact? wud really appreciate if u can provide it.
i recently bought a used 2004 VW golf 2.0L.
i might wanna change a thing or 2 and also give it a complete check-up.

syedaouf

Hey bro,

here's their website:

Hey ,

i cant log into the website, any idea if they've changed their website ? .
do u have their contact? wud really appreciate if u can provide it.
i recently bought a used 2004 VW golf 2.0L.
i might wanna change a thing or 2 and also give it a complete check-up.