GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

do you know this guy?

IgotanSTI

Hey guys how are you all doing?

I wanted to know if anyone knows the guy who drives a White GTI with green rims that rolls around with a Subaru outback and I believe a Honda.

I was getting gas at the Sinclair station on E gowen Rd and S Federal Way around 130-2am on Saturday night. I figured there was a street race going on around there with all the cop activity and imports running around. I merged back onto the freeway headed West and these 3 vehicles came up on me and kinda boxed me in. the Subaru rolled his window down and I couldn't understand what he was trying to do as he was pacing me. after a minute or two all 3 cars pulled away. My first reaction was it was 3 punks looking for trouble since I had Washington plates. I made the assumption because I know when I was that age I was never up to any good at that hour on a Saturday night. Come to find out in my tired state I had left my gas door and gas cap off and they were just trying to alert me.

I wanted to say thank you to those guys for being cool and trying to alert me and were not punks trying to start shit.

dumb story but its the thought that counts I guess.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Hey guys how are you all doing?

I wanted to know if anyone knows the guy who drives a White GTI with green wheels that rolls around with a Subaru outback and I believe a Honda.

I was getting gas at the Sinclair station on E gowen Rd and S Federal Way around 130-2am on Saturday night. I figured there was a street race going on around there with all the cop activity and imports running around. I merged back onto the freeway headed West and these 3 vehicles came up on me and kinda boxed me in. the Subaru rolled his window down and I couldn't understand what he was trying to do as he was pacing me. after a minute or two all 3 cars pulled away. My first reaction was it was 3 punks looking for trouble since I had Washington plates. I made the assumption because I know when I was that age I was never up to any good at that hour on a Saturday night. Come to find out in my tired state I had left my gas door and gas cap off and they were just trying to alert me.

I wanted to say thank you to those guys for being cool and trying to alert me and were not punks trying to start shit.

dumb story but its the thought that counts I guess.

FTFY. It's always refreshing to hear a good story about the kindness of humanity. :biggrin: