ACCDmoosGTi

이건거의 뭐
Car(s)
TR GTI
YOU GUYS SHOULD READ THIS!!
DON'T DEAL WITH THIS GUY
HIS NAME IS MARCIANO ACEREMO, USERNAME ACE009

I think we sould ban this guy here.
I just found other post about this guy which was the same situation as mine.

09-02-2009, 06:29 PM
I never received the set of springs I purchased from him and PayPal is unable to refund.

Here's his information, you guys should remember before you buy something.

Name: Marciano Aceremo

Username: ace009

Email address(Paypal account) : cl0421@yahoo.com

Last edited:

LBVdubin

Baggin aint easy
See the problem is if we ban his user name all he has to do is get another email, and change his paypal info.

His IP address has to be banned.

Report it to a mod

ACCDmoosGTi

이건거의 뭐
Car(s)
TR GTI
paypal is not making him to give you refund?
there's no point of using paypal then

Yeah, I heard that it's not easy as we thought. We need to file double claims through a bank if necessary, and Paypal review the claim for more than 70days. :frown::frown::frown::frown:
Basically it's really hard to get refund if a seller has a "Ghost" account.:frown: Also if a seller doesn't have Paypal money in his/her account, too. (I don't get it)
After this incident, I stared to concern bout how paypal works. I thought Paypal is secured website for an online market cause we use actual name and bank account usually, right? sigh....

I mean, it wasn't that bad cause I paid a little amount of money, but it's frustrating that I'm dealing with this fake seller and Paypal.
It's been 4years since I moved to the U.S. and I've never gotten any problem with online shopping. Maybe that's why I didn't pay attention carefully when I bought an item from this seller.

Guys, please be careful when you buy s/t on online. Make sure eveything in detail even though a seller seems like crystal clear.. :cry::cry::cry:

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
what a fucking douche.

sorry to hear about your misfortune OP.
good luck getting your money back.

ACCDmoosGTi

이건거의 뭐
Car(s)
TR GTI
See the problem is if we ban his user name all he has to do is get another email, and change his paypal info.

His IP address has to be banned.

Report it to a mod

I don't understand his mind because how can he just disappeared after he screwed up somebody here and come back like nothing was happened and f&*k up other person? According to an information about this guy on the Internet(if the name is correct; Seller's Name: Marciano AceremoSeller's Email: cl0421@yahoo.com), this guy is old enough to think what is wrong or right...

Like you said, whatever we do to him, he is not gonna change. He is gonna do the same thing somewhere, at least we would lucky he is not comeback here anymore. :mad: What an ass O.

I JUST DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT HE IS DRIVING THE SAME CAR AS OURS.:thumbdown:

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
^ once a shiest, always a shiest.

scumbags come in all shapes sizes ages and colors.

for all we know, he's on 50 boards doing the same shit & this is how he pays his rent!?!

ACCDmoosGTi

이건거의 뭐
Car(s)
TR GTI
You don't have family in his state to pay him a visit?

Maybe I can go there as a trip..for a money hunt..keke
I'm an international student, so all my siblings and families are in my home country.:cry:

ACCDmoosGTi

이건거의 뭐
Car(s)
TR GTI
Never buy on paypal with funds from anything but a credit card.

you're right. I learned a valuable lesson from this douchebag. :biggrin:

ACCDmoosGTi

이건거의 뭐
Car(s)
TR GTI
^ once a shiest, always a shiest.

scumbags come in all shapes sizes ages and colors.

for all we know, he's on 50 boards doing the same shit & this is how he pays his rent!?!

keke or for paying someone to suck his lollipop:eyebulge:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Wow, shady shit. I can understand that things come up and sometimes there is a gap of communication when things happen but this is unacceptable from any view. Hope karma bites his ass asap. Good luck with the situation, OP.