1K0 121 333 A AIR DUCT

1K0 121 156 BC WATER HOUSE

1K0 121 064 A PIPE

More to come....

Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R
I got everything plumbed up and finished the vent last night, just need adjust my intake so it's not rubbing on the outlet of the auxiliary radiator.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368638528.883952.jpg

telaio

Ready to race!
Cool! Is there a vent into the wheel-well behind the radiator or where does the airflow go?

Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R
Here's the vent installed, seems to have the most radiator coverage mounting horizontally.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368721140.734453.jpg

Some more pics.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368721195.367465.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368721254.717372.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368721295.167341.jpg

Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R
:thumbsup:

Good work.

I've been putting some miles on the car purging air out of the system after each drive. I'll have feedback after this weekend at Fastivus (Willow Springs International). Weather looks like it should be in the low 80's, usually I can get the temps to move to about 3/4's without the heater on...

Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R
just a quick update, the auxiliary radiator worked great, I didn't setup my VAD to log temps, but in 82ºF weather with on track temps in the mid 80's the temp needle never moved.

There was one point in the day where I ran in 2 heats back to back and I had some friends do some ride alongs, so I ran roughly 35 minutes of track time straight and I did get the temp gauge to move ever so slightly, but nothing out of the norm.

Thanks again guy's for all your help :thumbsup: I'd say this mod is worth the effort...

Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R
Was able to make it back to Willow Springs last weekend with on track temps of 94ºF, no heat issues all day. I also shaved 1.5 seconds off my time.

Turn 1:

Aleisa

Car(s)
FJ & GTI
So I am having the same weather problems,

Could you please point me to the part number for GTI Pirelli edition thermo?

Thank you,,