GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ArmoGTI Build/Picture Thread

ArmoGTI

Ready to race!
Hey guys, I didn't keep great progress of everything I've done to the car and don't have a ton of pictures from the early days but I figure I can post what I remember/what I have pictures of so far and post the rest of my progress down the road.

Bought the car March of 2009

2009 6 speed package 1 BMP

^Stock

Did all the typical plasti-dip crap people do when they can't afford mods for a bit(won't post pictures of that)

Got Revo Stage 1 and Eibach Pro-Kit springs on the same awesome day.

^still looked like a 4x4, I had painted the back of the emblems red, looked good for a while but got sick of it

^Little photo shoot with my friends old e30

Finally got a down pipe and went stage 2 then went to get dyno'd

258HP 288TQ on stg 2 no CAI and had a CEL, not bad:smile:

Did a few things under the hood

BSH CC

BSH TB pipe

EVOMS CAI

Also did a torque mount insert

Then I finally bought these :wub:

Installed, didn't get a proper photoshoot for a while after and by then I painted a few things.

Oh and I love GOLD(don't care if i'm flamed for this bit)

That's all for now, doing a track day in a few weeks so I will be posting pictures from that!:happyanim::happyanim: Really excited for it.

Thanks for looking!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

ArmoGTI

Ready to race!
Some Paddock shots until the track photographer posts some on track shots. Had an awesome time on Firebird MONDO.

Got to see some really awesome purpose built track cars.

Only shot of me on the track

I get to rock these for a little bit buy they're not mine :(

Last edited:

RoxanneIsMyFAST

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Nice progression. What is that BSH TB Pipe?

ArmoGTI

Ready to race!
So not really part of the MKV build but my friend and I have some big plans for his e30 starting with reversing all the work he put into it, then we're splitting the bill on getting it ready for something involving quite a bit of dirt... I'll link the build thread for that when we start one. For now, just an instagram picture as a teaser.

Stampedevxl

RACECAR > STANCECAR
Car(s)
really?
dammit am i the only one with flat black exhaust tips? why does everyone else's seem to stay shiny!

PapaSuphGti

Dubbin'
Car(s)
09 CW GTI 6MT
Clean man! I just installed my ksports this weekend,I love em. How do they do on the track? What's you dampening on them?

-09 CW four door 6mt GTI-
-Ksport coilovers-