GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

G37 vs Stage 2 GTI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car(s)
2009 GTI
Once again we are comparing a rear wheel drive coupe to a front wheel drive hatchback.
There isn't a point for this. One will be greater than the other in all different fields

/end thread

Rev2Ten-K

Banned
OK whatever the response is what I expected from you anyway.
If you want to call out some Stage 2 cars take out an add in your local newspaper.

I guess you are superbad since you can handle shit talkin on the internet.

And sorry Vin I guess some of "us" tend to forget how much of a badass racer you are and all of your hardcore races you've been involved in. My bad.

Take out a local add in the newspaper if I want to look for a run? Yeeaaaah, sure, I'll get right on that one.

Actually if you knew me, you would frequently hear me talk about how little skill is really involved in street racing. Big freakin' deal. You can pull off a 40-120mph roll where 3 shifts are required. I know. So bad ass and hardcore.

And now your point?

ajt23

Banned
Take out a local add in the newspaper if I want to look for a run? Yeeaaaah, sure, I'll get right on that one.

Actually if you knew me, you would frequently hear me talk about how little skill is really involved in street racing. Big freakin' deal. You can pull off a 40-120mph roll where 3 shifts are required. I know. So bad ass and hardcore.

And now your point?

You made it for me. Why are you calling people out to race on the street if you think its worthless. :iono:

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI

Rev2Ten-K

Banned
You made it for me. Why are you calling people out to race on the street if you think its worthless. :iono:

Worthless? What's with people putting words in my mouth lately? Where did I say it was worthless? I said there is very little actual skill involved in street racing. But it's not worthless. It's fun as hell, and there are a lot of things you can take from it.

So now again, what was your point?

ajt23

Banned
Worthless? What's with people putting words in my mouth lately? Where did I say it was worthless? I said there is very little actual skill involved in street racing. But it's not worthless. It's fun as hell, and there are a lot of things you can take from it.

So now again, what was your point?

Fun as hell huh?

Shows just how little intelligence you have.

My point is your a shit starter. You not all knowing like you think you are. You change things you say from post to post to try to make yourself sound like your not trying to start shit.

Are you sure you aint a 14 year old girl?

Rev2Ten-K

Banned
Fun as hell huh?

Shows just how little intelligence you have.

My point is your a shit starter. You not all knowing like you think you are. You change things you say from post to post to try to make yourself sound like your not trying to start shit.

Are you sure you aint a 14 year old girl?

Sorry, I don't think you know me so well to rate my intelligence. Are you referring to me street racing?

I'm not all knowing. I learn new shit everyday about cars. Why do you think I initially signed up on this forum? To learn about the new MKV's when they first came out.

And cry me a fucking river. I'm a shit starter. Ohhh Nooooo! Are you going to tear up about it like a 14 year old girl? :clap:

EDIT:
I could have gone about things much differently if I wanted to "start shit" with my OP. In fact, I usually have to sugar coat half of what I say just to keep soft ass guys liek you off my nuts with this bullshit. Imagine that.

abe2003

Int Sales Melbournevw.com
I actually started this thread to get some of the local stage 2 or stage 2+ guys to come out for a little fun. I stated this in my original post I wanted to see how my new car does against more such 'staged' cars.

And to me it wasn't a real race considering what I usually race to. But it was still an encounter. It was still my car VS his car. The fact that it was only from 50-100mph doesn't change that. Take it for what it's worth.

Only differnece between me and some of you is I live for all the shit talking. :wink:

fixed

ajt23

Banned
I'm not all knowing. I learn new shit everyday about cars. Why do you think I initially signed up on this forum? To learn about the new MKV's when they first came out.

And cry me a fucking river. I'm a shit starter. Ohhh Nooooo! Are you going to tear up about it like a 14 year old girl? :clap:

Haha! Im not tearing up you. Just stating the facts bro. If you signed up on this forum to learn about the MKV when they first come out why do you troll on here continously talking shit about em or questioning everytime someone creates a thread about racing a S2K or G35 or now G37s I guess.

Didnt you read the disclaimer homie. None of these threads are real! They are just made up stories. :thumbsup:

Rev2Ten-K

Banned
Haha! Im not tearing up you. Just stating the facts bro. If you signed up on this forum to learn about the MKV when they first come out why do you troll on here continously talking shit about em or questioning everytime someone creates a thread about racing a S2K or G35 or now G37s I guess.

Didnt you read the disclaimer homie. None of these threads are real! They are just made up stories. :thumbsup:

I created this thread smart guy. You're the one chillin it it.

And sorry I give my opinion when cars that I drive come up into discussion. Especially with half the stuff said about them. Is there something wrong with that? Do I ever lie about what I say? Do I post false information? Not to my knowledge. And if I did, I usually acknowledge when I'm wrong. I guess I should apologise because guys like you can't handle it?

ajt23

Banned
Haha listen dude you admitt to being a shit starter. If thats who you are then its sad but cool whatever.

All Im saying is obviously you have wore out your welcome on here so heres an idea for you.

Start shit in real life. Quit hiding behind your computer. and I guarentee someone will show you the error of your ways. No matter what I say or tell you you'll have a lame ass answer or comback trying to make it look like Im the one in the wrong on here. Like I said 14 year old girl style.

And dont worry about me Im fine. What cars I can and cant beat in a race really has no bearing on my life. Nor do you. Sorry!

MKV_09

09 TSI
Rev-
You know whats funny... I used to live in Miami and I know how people in Miami feel like people like you, people that start shit. Not many of them like you do they. You probably only have friends that are tools like yourself. I dont want to break your preception of yourself but when you go out people dont think you are cool when your talk with your head up your ass.

If you came on here to learn sit in the background and read what people have to say. If they say stupid shit, just let them do it. There is no reason you need to jump in and become a dick.

You probably know alot more then most about cars but there are some on here that know more then you and yet you argue with them. Why?
Is it so you feel good about yourself. Again going back to real life; If you did this in Miami they would kick your ass up and down the street and rob your preppy rich ass.

I said I wasnt going to say anymore and I already have so I'll step back out.
I am sure you will have a statement to make about this comment as well.

Like i said before...rev i fuckin dare u to go on bmw audi porsche and benz forums and talk as much shit as u do here.

Status
Not open for further replies.