GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2009 NBA Playoffs!

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Bottom line is that three of the games have been decided by one point on a last minute shot. Unfortunately, twice that's gone in favor of Orlando. That turn around three by Lewis was a dagger.

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Ouch! Truth hurts. More than any other game, it's been apparent this game that we have no answer for Howard. If you don't double up on him, he backs down the defender. If you double up on him, he finds one of 4 awesome 3 point shooters for an almost guaranteed outside shot.

Good luck Lakers. I guess time will tell if you guys can find an answer to him.

*goes back to bitching at the tv* Fucking Mike Brown must have refused to tell the Cavs to follow up their shots for the occasional offensive rebound. I don't think we've got one all night.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Ouch! Truth hurts. More than any other game, it's been apparent this game that we have no answer for Howard. If you don't double up on him, he backs down the defender. If you double up on him, he finds one of 4 awesome 3 point shooters for an almost guaranteed outside shot.

Good luck Lakers. I guess time will tell if you guys can find an answer to him.

*goes back to bitching at the tv* Fucking Mike Brown must have refused to tell the Cavs to follow up their shots for the occasional offensive rebound. I don't think we've got one all night.

There's still 6 minutes left in the game, and Orlando's been known to give leads like the Lakers do.

To be honest, I'd rather the Lakers play Cleveland because I think you guys would give us less of a challenge than Orlando would. Neither Bynum nor Pau Gasol can guard Howard, and the three point shooting Magic are very difficult to defend.

08 VdUb WABBIT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW RABBIT 2.5 S
Lakers are fucked if they face Magics

Their 3 point shooting is Lethal! great ball movement, defense is solid, and Howard is a Monster

and they beat the lakers in both apperances during the season

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Lakers are fucked if they face Magics

Their 3 point shooting is Lethal! great ball movement, defense is solid, and Howard is a Monster

and they beat the lakers in both apperances during the season

Oh, goodness. Here we go again. Are you gonna ride this band wagon too like you did last year's Boston wagon?

I hate to rub it in Kirk, but I said this to you in the beginning of the playoffs. Either Boston or Orlando was going to take out Cleveland. I think I had Orlando taking you guys out.

My money is on LeBron leaving Cleveland for a bigger market. New York is one of the candidates. I just don't think he can pick up a title in that city. That's just my opinion.