GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

THE FORMULA 1 THREAD

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
Red Bull won a race without the new diffuser, Ferrari needs to shut up

Red Bull also has the best aero guy in the sport, which I have mentioned earlier.

I am not a big fan of KERS at all. It has not proven reliable and even though old Bern has done all he can to slow the cars down with smaller wings and wing elements, it really doesn't matter.

Just go back to V12's and let's see how fast they really can go.

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
I'm not that mad with the new series, it still iis pretty good. I'm just mad at Ferrari for sucking ass. Also the FIA with there new rules for 2010 are gonna ruin F1 if it doesn't get changed.

08 VdUb WABBIT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW RABBIT 2.5 S
Ferrari yesterday said they wont take part in 2010 season now Renault is following if changes arent made....Mclaren is expected to do the same

without those 3 teams F1 is in the shitter and long gone

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
big talk... and in 09 the big 3 are doing about as good as the small 3 were doing last year. merc and ferrari just got a reality check

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
Man today was a great race, and finally ferrari did some work!! Brawn still got the 1-2, at least ferrari got the 3-4

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
Ferrari will get there!!! The commentators were saying the next race in turkey is one of Masa's best track, so we will see how he performs there. Apparently Masa is great at the 4 apex turn over there

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I hope they don't do away with Turkey. I love turn 8. I know its extreme but man that woudl be a dream pulling those g's in that car through 4 apexes. I'm sick of Brawn. I started liking J. Button especially after his old appearnce on top gear, but now everytime i see an interview with him in just wanna punch him in his face. I'm really getting pissed about this situation with the FIA and the teams. Don't cause another cart/IRL split.

That would ruin the best racing series in the world. That said, I hope vettel can pull off a win this weekend, or Hamilton, Massa, hell Bourdais could win this weekend, please just not J. Button. I don't want record books to equate Button to Schumacher because a fluke of a season.

Myfast_GTI

Super User
Yeah, I hope they don't do away with Turkey. I love turn 8. I know its extreme but man that woudl be a dream pulling those g's in that car through 4 apexes. I'm sick of Brawn. I started liking J. Button especially after his old appearnce on top gear, but now everytime i see an interview with him in just wanna punch him in his face. I'm really getting pissed about this situation with the FIA and the teams. Don't cause another cart/IRL split.

That would ruin the best racing series in the world. That said, I hope vettel can pull off a win this weekend, or Hamilton, Massa, hell Bourdais could win this weekend, please just not J. Button. I don't want record books to equate Button to Schumacher because a fluke of a season.

QFMFT!!! :thumbsup: