GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Manchester Untied vs. FC Barcelona...Who will be king of Europe?

08 VdUb WABBIT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW RABBIT 2.5 S
For the first time this year i've watched barcelona play and I must say that play the most beautiful soccer in the whole world...what an amazing team

Rome will welcome FC Barcelona to beat Manchester Untied :)

CTtornado

Ready to race!
MAN U, is gonna beat them. the game today was good though.

Pirate King

King of Pirates
Who will be king of Europe?

ME!

Seriously though I'm not really a fan of anybody in soccer but I do enjoy watching the games when I catch them. I guess I'd want Manchester United to win because I noticed they have an American owner and I feel as though I should support Americans and the British in soccer.

V-dub Junglist

Ready to race!
Car(s)
BMP GTI
I think it is kinda cheap how they grabbed it last minute. It's probably good for sales of merchandise not to have to British teams again, but it seems all the best players in the world all play on just a few teams. Looking forward to the final for sure.

gmakdaddy

Yummy
Car(s)
Red 4 Door
Barcelona did not play well last night except for the last few minutes. They way they control the ball is amazing on a normal day.
No matter what Man U will be walking away with another trophy. Did anyone see the two Ronaldo goals from Tuesday's game. Those were exceptional to say the least. If you need to see them I'll post a link.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
VIVA LA BARCA!!! They are going to win it.

08 VdUb WABBIT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW RABBIT 2.5 S
ManU had it easy to get to the finals

Porto and Aresnal come on nowww!!!

Barca had Bayern Munich and Chelsea and still attacked and dominated their defense with their passing and tactics...

MESSI, INIESTA, HENRY, ETO'O, XAVI, PUYOL will destroy MANU

Sempre FC BARCELONA!!!!!:happyanim:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
ManU had it easy to get to the finals

Porto and Aresnal come on nowww!!!

Barca had Bayern Munich and Chelsea and still attacked and dominated their defense with their passing and tactics...

MESSI, INIESTA, HENRY, ETO'O, XAVI, PUYOL will destroy MANU

Sempre FC BARCELONA!!!!!:happyanim:

Couldnt agree more.

gmakdaddy

Yummy
Car(s)
Red 4 Door
I need a hit of what you guys are smokin.:smoking:
Bayern were hitting on all cylinders, but then had some major misfires in both leagues and got their coach fired. No matter what it will be a good game.