GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just toasting 10.5 years and over 135k miles with this MK5

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
F'n photobucket! Not allowing 3rd party hosting w/o charging $4...wtf! There's so much advertising there I can never be left alone to access my pics w/o constant harassment by ads as it was. So I copied all my pics but they are gone forever from all previous postings. Now trying to figure out flickr sharing...can't find what to copy yet..............bcuz OLD!

[soapbox]
We are all pretty used to having free to consumer services that are ad supported on the internet. My observation is that this business model has supassed its market saturation point long ago and has become much less effecive and sponsors are not willing to pay the prices they used to. My predicition is that you are going to see a lot more free to users/ad supported on line services transition to fee to user services.

I also predict that some of the changes that the government is making with regards to net neutrality will raise the cost of just generally using the internet, which will in turn become part of the extinction of free to consumer services and drive the price of having an online business prescence up considerably. [/soapbox]

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Who's that old guy driving your car? Haha, just kiddin'

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Congratulations ROH ECHT. I've loved every minute with my '06 GTI. Yours is still so clean, especially those headlights. They look new!
Thank you...headlight condition bcuz GARAGE and Oregon Sun not too hot. :thumbsup:

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
[soapbox]
We are all pretty used to having free to consumer services that are ad supported on the internet. My observation is that this business model has supassed its market saturation point long ago and has become much less effecive and sponsors are not willing to pay the prices they used to. My predicition is that you are going to see a lot more free to users/ad supported on line services transition to fee to user services.

I also predict that some of the changes that the government is making with regards to net neutrality will raise the cost of just generally using the internet, which will in turn become part of the extinction of free to consumer services and drive the price of having an online business prescence up considerably. [/soapbox]
Well, :thumbdown:
Got the pics moved over to Flickr for now...

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Damn! Those drilled fog light housing holes look badass man! Dig the red too!

9 years on my car, 104k she's getting old but still pulling strong

Thank you...and good on you for keeping yours going.

Lately been thinking about paint, if and when the damned paint will ever wear, about switching it up with 'Nardo/or Battleship' Grey. Might just do a vinyl in the color.

oleve

Looks great! Congrats!

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
Thank you

Yeah, me too. People's faces when I say "it's a 2007, got it in Nov. 2006". We must be doing right by them.

To most people a specific car's generations are indistinguishable. [emoji849]

Looking good! Mine @ 146,000 mi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
To most people a specific car's generations are indistinguishable. [emoji849]

Looking good! Mine @ 146,000 mi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very Purdy

Hello! A 8.5 year old (01/23/09) checking in with 137k miles and going! Great to see others on the road!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Congrats...just went over 139k last week. Got the 140k coming soon...but it's just oil & filter, cam follower, and tire rotate :thumbsup: The 150k will be much more :wink: