GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Project Fast: A Love Story

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Torque plate shipped to machine shop today. Should arrive early next week. Hope to have block and parts back by beginning of following week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Woowoo! I have a feeling your going to have your motor done before me. Excited for ya dude!

Thanks for your enthusiasm!! I'm feeling a little like Eric and Bon qui qui as in it feels like this will never be done. It's been over a year and a half since this car ran and I forgot how it felt driving the car, let alone how it will behave once its 'done.' But as Journey sang.."And the wheel of the modding keeps turning...I don't know where it'll be tomorrow.."

It was interesting to see the TSI Pagparts kit hit 530 whp (still being dialed in), which is over 600 hp crank.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    515.1 KB · Views: 314

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Progress...

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Slowly...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Thanks for your enthusiasm!! I'm feeling a little like Eric and Bon qui qui as in it feels like this will never be done. It's been over a year and a half since this car ran and I forgot how it felt driving the car, let alone how it will behave once its 'done.' But as Journey sang.."And the wheel of the modding keeps turning...I don't know where it'll be tomorrow.."

It was interesting to see the TSI Pagparts kit hit 530 whp (still being dialed in), which is over 600 hp crank.

Looking forward to this one. That is going to be an absolute beast.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I'm curious to see the two EFR kits up and running (TurboZentrum and Pagparts) for comparison sake. You both have different engine builds and tuners if I'm not mistaken, but should still be a solid comparison. We all have some monsters coming together lol.

Yeah, us EFR fan kids will most likely all move towards AWD builds once we realize we can't get any traction while your K03 smokes us!

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, us EFR fan kids will most likely all move towards AWD builds once we realize we can't get any traction while your K03 smokes us!

Lol, well the K03 will only be on for maybe one more season. Getting the GT2871R rebuilt soon, then just have to finish the motor and bye bye K03.