Killer pics of my CW GTI *56k Warning!!

gCHOW

Autocross Newbie
nomios said:

how'd you get your side markers to look like that! its sweet!! :thumbsup:

nomios

Touring Car Champion
jch0707 said:
I think I saw you driving north on 89 a few weeks ago. Car looks sweet my man. Bought mine at Strong's as well. Who did you have put your springs on?

I took it over to Streamline Industries in Salt Lake. Great people.

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
nomios I know you've been asked this a bunch of times but.... what wheels are those? and did they come flat black? also size / offset specs if you dont mind!

your car is coming along very nicely! keep up the good werk

nomios

Touring Car Champion
Deezz_Nuttz said:
nomios I know you've been asked this a bunch of times but.... what wheels are those? and did they come flat black? also size / offset specs if you dont mind!

your car is coming along very nicely! keep up the good werk

Thanks! They are Eta Beta TETTSUT 18X8 5/112 (et 45)

They come in flat black. They also come in silver and a black with stainless inserts.

Mary and Phil

Passed Driver's Ed
First off I need to thank my friends at Autoperspective for hooking me up with such awesome pics of my car.

Now enjoy the pics of my 2006 Candy White "Stormtrooper edition" GTI :biggrin:

6/24 Added new pics.

I have made some addtions and wanted to display them here. Since the images above were taken I have added the following:

R32 Taillights
ESE Color matched side markers
In.pro smoked mirror signal indicators
VW Center caps

Enjoy

nIIICE! how did you pain the VW logo? is the a DIY here?

LittleCarp04

Passed Driver's Ed
^ why do people feel the need to quote every picture? i mean yeah i like lookin at them again too, but honestly its annoying...

gunnipanik

Oval Champion
Niceeee ! but dude, paint your skirts/bumpers white ... it looks sooo friggin sweet, especially with cw's .. ( look at skudieraw's former ride) Anyway nice pics, I think painting them would take it over the top