GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another One Bites the dust. PARTS FOR SALE!

neonphase

Durp
Car(s)
09 MKV GTI TSI
Well, last week during a snowstorm a Subaru of all things lost control and hit the front driver side of my GTI It is a Total Loss. These are parts that I had sitting in my basement that have no car to go to anymore. They will go on a MKV or a MKVI.

All prices are negotiable but you will pay for shipping. I will be shipping UPS (I have a small discount with them through my work)

$10 Lug Nut Caps there are enough for all wheels to have standard caps put on or for all wheels to have standard caps and the lock nut caps.

$40 These are my Hawk HP+ race pads. I used them for track Daze and Dub Deliverance plenty of life on them but I do not recommend using them for everyday use. Unless they are at temp they are as annoying as shit with there squealing.

$15 The old stock Break Lines for front and back. (I replaced them with Steel Lines that are still on the car)

$15 One Rear End Link (TBH not sure how I ended up with only one of these)

4 for $40 All of these coils worked when last used. I replaced them all at 60K to get more out of the car on Track Day. Again nothing are wrong with them Just kept them around in case a coil went bad and I needed a replacement.

$10 Brand new never installed plug housing 1J0-973-713. I bought it for the throttle body wire replacement but never use it.

$5 Original GTI Manual with all of the booklets

$200 OK I had a Votex rear bumper on this car. At one time I lost and broke the diffuser, it took me a very long time to find another one so even though it is marked up I know that this is an impossible find. And if there is a Votex bumper out there still for sale that is the only other way to get this diffuser.

I am pointing out the scuff marks that are on it but keep in mind this is the bottom of it and you will never see it.

$5 Or will throw it in with the Diffuser Tow Hitch Cap for the Votex Bumper

$35 Brand New in box Serpentine belt tension pully never installed for the TSI motor.

$40 Stock Front Sway Bar. (Pics added soon)

You will have to pay for shipping.

Last edited:

neonphase

Durp
Car(s)
09 MKV GTI TSI
Sorry, everyone, I figured if I hadn't seen a PM then there was no activity here.
So no I do not have the Ziza fog lights I do not have access to the car anymore.

As for the car I ended up getting at 2018 Jetta for right now. I am hoping that after the settlement I can go back and get my Turbo S again.

On a side note, I do still have one more thing to list. I have a K&N intake filter, not a sport intake just the filter for the stock TSI intake housing. I can let it go not cleaned for $20+shipping. If you want it cleaned and re-charged say add $10 more to the total price.