GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R32 1151 for sale!

R321151

I'm selling my 2008 Volkswagen R32. The car is equipped with navigation, 3.2L VR6 with 250 horsepower, DSG transmission, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, 18 inch alloys, center mounted dual exhaust, auto on / off headlights / and satellite radio. This car comes with a haldex all wheel drive system. This car is a perfect blend of fast and practical!

The car has been in my family since it was bought new. I'm aware of the entire history of the vehicle. The car has been well taken care of. This car has remained mostly stock aside for the aftermarket parrot bluetooth that was installed by Best Buy. The bluetooth works great and it's a real pleasure to have that. It has 132,7xx miles currently. All maintenance has been done by volkswagen mechanics. The car runs well. Tires have alot of tread left with two of them being new. I replaced the valve cover last year at Volkswagen.The mechatronic unit was replaced at about 60k miles per the VW recall for the vehicle. The interior is in good shape with some fading on the steering wheel and some other wear. The outside has some minor scratches and dents. Nothing major. Overall the car is in good shape.

I'd like to get 11k, but I'm open to offers as well. Please message me if interested. Car is in NY metro area

Having some issues uploading images to the forums so I made a craiglist post for pictures:

https://longisland.craigslist.org/ct...565484573.html

LonAllen

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm selling my 2008 Volkswagen R32. The car is equipped with navigation, 3.2L VR6 with 250 horsepower, DSG transmission, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, 18 inch alloys, center mounted dual exhaust, auto on / off headlights / and satellite radio. This car comes with a haldex all wheel drive system. This car is a perfect blend of fast and practical!

The car has been in my family since it was bought new. I'm aware of the entire history of the vehicle. The car has been well taken care of. This car has remained mostly stock aside for the aftermarket parrot bluetooth that was installed by Best Buy. The bluetooth works great and it's a real pleasure to have that. It has 132,7xx miles currently. All maintenance has been done by volkswagen mechanics. The car runs well. Tires have alot of tread left with two of them being new. I replaced the valve cover last year at Volkswagen.The mechatronic unit was replaced at about 60k miles per the VW recall for the vehicle. The interior is in good shape with some fading on the steering wheel and some other wear. The outside has some minor scratches and dents. Nothing major. Overall the car is in good shape.

I'd like to get 11k, but I'm open to offers as well. Please message me if interested. Car is in NY metro area

Having some issues uploading images to the forums so I made a craiglist post for pictures:

https://longisland.craigslist.org/ct...565484573.html
That link isn't working.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk