2011 Gti, low miles stage 2

Teddward

I'm Tryina
2011 Volkswagen GTI
Tornado Red 4 door
57,xxx miles
6-speed manual
clean title and clean carfax

This car is very well taken care of. The only reason im selling is because i need a truck. I have do all the scheduled maintenance, and have cared for this car is if i were going to keep it for long time. Life happens, things change, unfortunately my loss is your gain.
I have some some upgrades done to the car, nothing extreme, just tasteful mods that make the car fun to drive and look sharper.

All the maintenance has been done on the car in the last 10k miles, I have all the paperwork from the dealer! This car was only serviced by volkswagen. All the common issues have been addressed and taken care of. The Intake manifold and the carb build up has already been done. The Throw out bearing in the clutch and the clutch has been replaced. This is thousands of dollars of service already done. This car is ready for a long life ahead it.

MAINTENANCE:
Serpentine Belt
Intanke Manifold
Decarb cleaning of Engine Valves
Clutch
Radiator
Battery

UPGRADES:
Giac Stage 2
Eurojet Downpipe
Borla catback exhaust
Koni Coilovers
Diesel Geek short shifter
Forge Shift Knob
ECS dogbone mount
Rotiform TMB Rims with 80% tread left on tires
I have the original wheels that came with the car i can include.

Im asking $13,000

Im slightly negotiable but i wont be coming down off my price a whole lot. This is a rare color and 4 door combo. I payed $16,000 Two years ago and have put close to $10,000 into it. Please do not low ball me.

text or call 516-510-1675

for pics
https://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/d/2011-volkswagen-gti-low-miles/6333229538.html